5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous
I use this almost daily to blend spices. Quick and easy. Not sure how I coped without it. It's worth paying a little more to get something with that extra power.
Published 18 months ago by DP

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 3 months
Published 14 months ago by syalm

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bosch MSM67PEGB Hand Blender Powermaxx, Anthracite/ Grey (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted 3 months, 1 Aug 2013
I purchased this in April 2012 and it packed up in July 2012. I was so disappointed because I paid a premium price for a hand blender that at first, appeared to have the power and durability to stand the test of time. I probably used this about 20 times in all, using the mixing wand only, didn't get around to using the other bits and it was wall mounted and used very carefully. Never used the speed control function. Bitterly disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars pathetic item, 6 Aug 2014
J Simpson - See all my reviews
Stopped working after being used less than 20 times! Now just makes an electrical crackling noise, with no spinning action from the blade. Certain employees of Amazon are either unaware of the details of the Sale of Goods act or they purposefully set out to trick customers into thinking that Amazon are not responsible and that the customer need to contact the manufacturer. This is incorrect as the customer's contract is with Amazon, not the manufacturer. I was lied to by two amazon customer service people and then an Amazon complaints dept. person was economical with the truth, in just picking and choosing the parts of the Sales of Goods Act that suited him and ignoring the parts of the Act that supported my claim. This piece of equipment was not built to last a reasonable length of time. I was too busy to persue this via the small claims court but though I should post this review to warn others of how crap this product is and of how crap Amazon's staff were in this case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Oct 2013
I used to have a Krups mixer, excellent product, mixed very well, powerful, but after hard used, it gave up. I tried to buy the 'same' but I couldn't find it, not even on line...Then when I went to buy a new one, a Bosch for me seemed a good option, I have a lot of Bosch appliances at home (dryer, washing maching and dishwasher) and in general I am pleased with them, but this product is not good:

It doesn't mix well, I always need to 'help' it to make sure that does it right.
Not enough power
it leaks even you don't put product to the maximum level
it feels 'cheap'

I will not buy it again, and I wanted to prevent people for doing it so, if they have high expectations from Bosch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 3 July 2014
Nice compact unit with enough extras to cover most kitchen chores. Good build quality and looks

1.0 out of 5 stars Gauranteed to fail in 5 months, 12 Jun 2014
Kannan Venkataramani "Kannan V" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The blender is nice and does a good job as long as it works, but replacing it every 5 months is a bit of an annoyance expecially when you are left with a half blended soup, so if you are planning on a Leek and Capsicum soup to be a minestrone one in the end.

Got 1 in july13 it broke in Dec 13, amazon was fantastic, replaced it immediately and that's now broken June 14.

I hear a spark or a cracking noise near the blender controls, so something is going wrong with the electronics inside.

1.0 out of 5 stars Used only a few times and it died, 22 Mar 2014
Like other reviewers, I used this maybe 4 or 5 times over the course of about 6 months and the motor died. Nothing more strenuous than a basil puree! Unbelievably poor quality, not at all what one would expect from Bosch. I've never had such bad luck with an appliance, actually. Should be taken off the market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received as a gift., 24 Jan 2014
Less than one month on- used several times a week for making curry pastes and batters...and it has died. Very very unhappy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic, 2 Sep 2013
Didn't even last 6 months before the motor went and this was with sparing use. would not recommend, very poor product from a company I expect more from.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 22 Aug 2013
I purchased this in April 2013 and it stopped working in AUG 2013 after rare use. I was so disappointed because I paid a premium price for a hand blender that at first, appeared to have the power and durability to stand the test of time. I probably used once every week. Very disappointed and I don't know how to return it.