on 1 August 2013
I purchased this in April 2012 and it packed up in July 2012. I was so disappointed because I paid a premium price for a hand blender that at first, appeared to have the power and durability to stand the test of time. I probably used this about 20 times in all, using the mixing wand only, didn't get around to using the other bits and it was wall mounted and used very carefully. Never used the speed control function. Bitterly disappointed!
on 25 March 2013
I use this almost daily to blend spices. Quick and easy. Not sure how I coped without it. It's worth paying a little more to get something with that extra power.
on 4 October 2013
I used to have a Krups mixer, excellent product, mixed very well, powerful, but after hard used, it gave up. I tried to buy the 'same' but I couldn't find it, not even on line...Then when I went to buy a new one, a Bosch for me seemed a good option, I have a lot of Bosch appliances at home (dryer, washing maching and dishwasher) and in general I am pleased with them, but this product is not good:

It doesn't mix well, I always need to 'help' it to make sure that does it right.
Not enough power
it leaks even you don't put product to the maximum level
it feels 'cheap'

I will not buy it again, and I wanted to prevent people for doing it so, if they have high expectations from Bosch
on 12 June 2014
The blender is nice and does a good job as long as it works, but replacing it every 5 months is a bit of an annoyance expecially when you are left with a half blended soup, so if you are planning on a Leek and Capsicum soup to be a minestrone one in the end.

Got 1 in july13 it broke in Dec 13, amazon was fantastic, replaced it immediately and that's now broken June 14.

I hear a spark or a cracking noise near the blender controls, so something is going wrong with the electronics inside.
on 24 January 2016
Brilliant piece of equipment in the kitchen until the motor packed up. Was given this a present at the end of 2014 and it packed up January 2016. Bosch said the number on the unit indicates it was manufactured in 2012, therefore, cannot do anything as I cannot track the purchase receipt& their records clearly show it's passed its 2 year warranty. Bosh offered to give me a repair quote if I send it in.
Very mixed feelings about this as I've hardly used it....
on 22 August 2013
I purchased this in April 2013 and it stopped working in AUG 2013 after rare use. I was so disappointed because I paid a premium price for a hand blender that at first, appeared to have the power and durability to stand the test of time. I probably used once every week. Very disappointed and I don't know how to return it.
on 22 March 2014
Like other reviewers, I used this maybe 4 or 5 times over the course of about 6 months and the motor died. Nothing more strenuous than a basil puree! Unbelievably poor quality, not at all what one would expect from Bosch. I've never had such bad luck with an appliance, actually. Should be taken off the market.
on 23 October 2014
Very well used and still working. The only downside is the design of the on button which makes it difficult (but not impossible) to work with long nails. Apart from that, the attachments are great and cover a lot of kitchen needs. I use it very often and it is still going strong after almost 1.5 years.
on 2 September 2013
Didn't even last 6 months before the motor went and this was with sparing use. would not recommend, very poor product from a company I expect more from.
on 18 May 2016
Broke after one year of light use. Horrid electrical shorting noise and no response. I managed to find a service number online. The lady in the UK was very helpful. They will send me a postage paid receipt so I can send it to them. Luckily we saved the receipt, as it is older than two years (although we have had it for only one year!). Will update this review if they fix it. Fingers crossed :)

See one answered question