Price:£3.69+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 January 2015
my 18months girl is fascinated by dough coming out from the end and play with them for a long time. i taught her to press against the table so that she can do it by herself (she can only do it with extruder with bigger hole because less pressure is needed. we use home made play-dough which is a bit softer than shop bought one) We received extruders with a star shape, one big hole, three holes abd five holes.
on 2 June 2014
bought this due to all goods reviews, however it turned out to be quite bad packaging, maybe returned, also i was expecting four different colors, and it turns out to be 3 colors...
on 8 April 2014
I love this, one of my best purchases. Easy to bring and great entertainment. Last thursday we had 6 kids playing with this, they were entertained for almost 2 hours. My almost 3-year-old can do it by himself, as long as you have new play doh.
on 22 November 2013
the idea is great unfortunately it is difficult to push the play doh through for little ones.
I recommend to everybody but children need help.
on 4 December 2013
Great little toys, much fun has been had with the grandkids. Great value and easy to clean in nice bright colours.
on 11 April 2013
Should have been a pack of 4, only 2 turned up.
When I asked for other 2 to be sent on was told I'd have to return existing 2 for a refund and re-order.
Little one now known for his patience, so we'd already used it, so couldn't send back.
Extruders themselves fine.
on 24 February 2015
Plungers are very loose in the barrels so dough is squeezed up the barrels, very rough nozzles so I had to round off the edges using a knife because the extruded dough showed the imperfections. Delivered quickly though so 3 *
on 24 November 2015
Good product. I bought a Play-Doh Fun Factory Deluxe for our grandson's 2nd birthday and he really loves it. There were no dough extruders or little scissors with this pack, so we purchased this four pack of Dough Extruders together with a pack of 2 pairs of plastic scissors at the same time (all from Amazon). Our grandson is really into Play-Doh and spends hours rolling, cutting and squishing the dough. The extruders are good fun and he can just manage to push the doh through. An excellent product.
on 6 October 2014
These extruders are a great addition to any Play-doh toolkit. My three-year old son loves making "worms" and "spaghetti" with these extruders... and I like using them as well! The only downside is of the four extruders I received, I only got three different designs (so I got one style twice). Not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to get four different ones.
on 31 August 2015
Quite stiff for toddlers to use by themselves, especially when the playdoh gets drier/harder after a while. Although the shapes were different (star, one big hole, 3 hole and 5 hole) would have liked different colours so that they would be more easily distinguishable but received 3 greens and one red.

See one answered question