5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant +++++++
Paul Hooper.

Published 5 months ago by Paul Hooper

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small?
I have always bought this style of underwear and previously purchased these particular briefs several times before. However the three pairs in this pack are smaller across the bottom than the others I have had. Measuring them against pairs that I have already they are about 3cm smaller, which means they are quite uncomfortable to wear as they do not sit right on the...
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Paul E Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant +++++++, 5 Aug. 2014
Paul Hooper.

I have ( and dont laugh ) a quality pair of pants, boxer shorts anything. Well I though lets buy some........ I will never buy a cheap pair again. NEVER. These are so comfortable, they don't shrink in the wash, lose their colour or shape. Ok I know you are paying 30% for the name but they make you feel good. And women love it when they see them on. My advice. Buy them, I but 3 pairs a week and will stop when I have 18 pairs and I can throw all my old cheap ones away..... I have just ordered another pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Stretch Value Pack Briefs, 18 Dec. 2012
Arrived on time, ahead of schedule. Have used this product before and the standard is excellent and would but this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to source, 6 Dec. 2012
My difficult hubby loves and they are the only underwear he will wear. I found these and they were becoming more and more difficult to find in shops in the uk. Calvin Klein have changed from the 365 to these

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and flattering, 18 Dec. 2014
These briefs are really we'll made, soft and true to size. My husband is very pleased with them. I have washed and dried them several times already and they still look as though they have just been taken from the packaging. I chose the 3 black ones. They have the black and white lettering on the waistband. They look very nice and flattering. Thankyou for the good quality items. It is worth spending a few pounds more for things that are going to last longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pants!, 12 Jun. 2010
Mr. Nigel S. Askill (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
These were very nice briefs. (and not pants, as the saying goes!) I prefer the small shorts style, but these are OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy from amozon, 23 Sept. 2012
These are great value for money my partner always buy them and they are long lasting and wash well.Will be buying more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourites, 3 Aug. 2014
This us my second order as I find these the most comfit-able pair of briefs I have ever purchased. I ordered from the same supplier due to costing and reliability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Klein Briefs, 9 Oct. 2014
Comfortable underwear is essential for daily life (there is nothing worse than constantly having to hitch them up). I bought them originally, because I had to stay away overnight unexpectedly and had to purchase essential items. They were so good, I bought a whole set.
Having found underwear which were consistently good it was sad to find they were no longer available locally. So it was with great relief that I found a site with a set of 3. The white ones are white but the blue and red are quite striking. The colour remains when washed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 1 April 2013
Good pants! Husband has worn this style and make for years, so knew he'd be happy with them. Good quality and quick service at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars He was very pleased with them and I don't expect him to feel ..., 28 Nov. 2014
Bought these for my husband last year. He was very pleased with them and I don't expect him to feel any different about them this year.

Calvin Klein Brief 3-Pack - large