5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in space
The stickers look great and really changed my sons' bedroom. The designs are easy to position and do not leave a mark. My children have moved them around a few times and two or three stickers sometimes start to peel off on their own. If I push them back, though, they adhere to the wall again, so it may simply be due to my wall paint! Your children will LOVE it!
Published on 17 April 2012 by Corsaro71

3.0 out of 5 stars MUmmy Is that planets?
My son loves these in his bedroom . Would be better if glowed in the dark !
Published 1 month ago by HUGOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost in space, 17 April 2012
This review is from: RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Outer Space (DIY & Tools)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice stickers, but quite small, 31 Dec. 2012
These are really nice-looking stickers, which have a "hand-drawn" feel to them. There are all the planets, in sizes varying from the sun (approx 8 inches in diameter, the largest sticker overall) to Pluto, which is only about 1.5 inches across. The colours and relative sizes aren't very astrologically-accurate, but they look nice and are mostly recognisable.

There are several rockets, a robot, an astronaut, two flying saucers with aliens in them, a lunar landing module, a couple of aliens on their own and enough asteroids (12) to make a nice little asteroid field for a rocket to fly through.

If I were to improve them, I would add a couple more astronauts and maybe some (star-shaped) stars or satellites and lose a couple of the rockets. The rockets have names on some of them, but not sure why two different ones are called Challenger and one is marked "Space Police"...

They are pretty easy to peel from the backing paper and stick securely, but we have been able to reposition a few of them. I suggest smoothing them onto the walls/ceilings with a dry cloth, which seems to make them stick more securely.

There are enough stickers on the four sheets to decorate a small bedroom if you stick them to one or two walls and the ceiling, but if your child wants to feel really surrounded by space images, you will definitely need more than one pack. We have augmented our stickers with stick-on glow in the dark stars, which look great and have the advantage of looking great at night, when the stickers aren't visible. We also added a moon-shaped light from Ikea and a gift of a Next duvet cover with a rocket on and the room does look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, so many in the packet too we haven't ..., 12 Dec. 2014
These are great, so many in the packet too we haven't used them all. My 3 year old loved being able to choose where they went on his wall and they have not taken any of the paint off if we have moved them. Perfect for making a little one feel like they have made decisions in their own bedroom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stickers, 14 May 2013
Like other reviewers have said, these stickers are a lot smaller than the very expensive one (the largest one being about 20-25cm). That said, they seem to be of good quality and transform a room instantly. Will be more than happy to recommend this brand to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to apply to a painted wall finish, 13 Jan. 2015
Very easy to apply to a painted wall finish, our son had fun positioning and re positioning these, so they seem to be very re usable. Print quality is good, colours are nice and there is a good variety of shapes and characters etc. to make a nice display.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stickers, 11 Mar. 2013
I brought these for my sons bedroom, there are lots of them in the pack, they are very easy to use, they do start coming off slightly at the edges, but i think they all do, easy just to stick them back down again.
I will be buying some more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 16 Oct. 2013
Although I haven't yet placed these stickers they do look really good. I'm going to decorate a room for my grandson as a temporary measure. They did arrive very quickly and there seem to be quite a lot of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy to apply, 8 Dec. 2010
If you are looking for space stickers for a child's room which are not massively expensive, these are a very good buy. My 6 year old is really pleased with them as they have proper animated drawings on them rather than just space shapes. Very easy to apply and repostion, I left my child to it, so he now has rockets and comets colliding with planets, and the Space Police arriving to sort out the mess. A big hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stickers, would recommend to others., 14 Feb. 2015
We are by happy with these stickers, which have transformed my five year old son's room. They are of good quality, were good value, and they arrived very quickly. I would definitely recommend these to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! My son loves it, 18 Dec. 2014
Fantastic! My son loves it. Easy to stick, take of and stick back on again. Good colours. The only thing my son complained about, that there is no moon :-) otherwise its really good value for your money