5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product
I can never find a post it note when I need one so this little gizmo is perfect because it's right there on my computer faithfully waiting for me for when I need it. I bought some for my family too. Ideal for the office or home.
Published on 21 May 2012 by Teecie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all notes are pink!
These are described as pink, but actually alternate pink and yellow. The photo is misleading as it shows alternating dark and light pink. I needed all pink for a colour coded board at work. Can use the yellows as normal post it notes, but annoying nonetheless.
Published 16 months ago by Mark W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little product, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Post-it Z Notes - Pink - Pad In Desk Grip Dispenser - 200 Sheets - 76 mm x 76 mm (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky but works, 7 Mar 2013
An unusual box of post it notes... lovely colour and detach individually very well. The base of the box has an ingenious rubber sticker which keeps it still on your desk while you remove a note at a time. Marvellous. Ordered 2 more straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy andy, 22 Aug 2011
These post it notes were exactly what i was looking for.
This was package and posted securely & on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Ms. K. Gwilliam "kim" (london uk) - See all my reviews
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 May 2014
Great idea, especially as I bought the Heart Dispenser as a gift for a friend, so wanted to give her a supply of Post-it notes as a refill.

4.0 out of 5 stars works ok, 22 Mar 2013
It works well on my desk it does cling to my desk. the not are pink and yellow but i don't mind this

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all notes are pink!, 25 Feb 2013

6.11
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available