Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Price:£20.37+ Free shipping

on 1 January 2010
My 2yr old (nearly 3) wanted this for christmas, has had it for a week now and has played with it quite alot. My 8yr old also likes it and they happily play with it together as its very simple and easy to take turns. Its well made and the pig has a rubbery head and tummy so is not just all plastic. The burgers are different colours and have various numbers underneath them which helps with colour and number recognition. Overall its pretty basic, roll a coloured dice, choose that colour of burger, check number on burger, pop burger in pigs mouth and pump his head down requested times. Each pump moves his tummy out a bit and eventually he pops! Simple fun and my kids enjoyed it.
on 29 December 2009
A fun family game.My children love to play this time and time again. Strong and robust toy. Easy to follow instructions.
on 29 October 2009
Got this game for my son's fifth birthday at his request and he loves it ! Its easy to play - even his 1 year old sister plays with us - and its great fun. The burgers dont pop out of his belly as we expected from the tv add, but it is still something i would recommend
on 2 January 2010
my neice loved it !! good value for money, entertaining and fun no matter ur age.
on 4 January 2010
Seemed to keep our 4 year old grandaughter amused longer than most toys. Gave the opportunity to stress good eating habits. Yes I know - boring!
on 2 January 2010
Both my daughter (7) and son (4) wanted this for xmas so it was duly dispatched to Santa. After being opened on xmas day it has been played with once, not a very exiting game at all, at least we got it cheaper on Amazon.
on 26 December 2010
This was one of the items close to the top of my childrens' Christmas List, thanks to the exciting television advert. It was played with for about half an hour today, and they were all really disappointed (ages 3, 5 and 9). The 'pop' part is extremely undramatic and the game lacks any real character or excitement - they have far more fun with traditional boardgames or 'balance' games like Buckaroo. Its only saving grace is the fact it could help younger children with colour and number recognition, but there are many, many more superior toys that 'teach' that, too. What a waste of money; it will be delivered to our local charity shop as soon as they reopen after the holidays.
on 27 November 2013
So funny, our granddaughter giggled for hours playing this, simple but amusing. We played all afternoon and she wanted too carry on
on 10 October 2011
This is one of those toys that on an advert looks like great fun and as a result both my children asked for it for Christmas. I was so disappointed. Not much happens when the pig goes pop and I have to say it has been a complete waste of money. I'm not even sure if its broken as it seems to be very hit and miss at working when I try and get the air out by turning the tail. It hasn't been used much but if it had I'm convinced it would have been broken by now. There are much better games around with a similar concept. Pop up pirate is great fun and is a much better buy than this.
on 31 December 2010
I bought 2 of these for my granchildren and they loved them. I had read the reviews and was put off a bit but I am so glad I bought them. My grandaughter who is 9 loves it and plays it with family and also her friends. My grandson 6 found it a bit harder to push the hat but once he got used to it he loves it. It does help the little one with counting as they have to read the number on the bottom of the burger and then press his hat that amount of times.
I was a little dissapointed with the pop bit though as it was more of a flop than pop but all in all the kids loved it.

See one answered question