5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
I bought this as over the years I seem to have amassed a fair number of watches and was getting fed up with the clutter of all the boxes. The quality is excellent, solid hinges etc and at the price it's a snip. If like me you'd rather spend your cash on watches rather than storage this is a great option.
Published on 17 Oct 2009 by Jaymac

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch Box
Very quick delivery and the product was well packaged.It looks a ok more like plastic than a veneer but for the price I think its ok.Also if you have a large wrist then the watch will be quite loose on the pad, ok for me as I have a smaller wrist.The box does what it is designed for.
Published on 26 Oct 2010 by Aljuda

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 17 Oct 2009
Jaymac (Edinburgh Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your watches dust free and safe from scratches., 22 Jun 2011
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
The watch box arrived very quickly. It was and is a delight to use. I have now filled all spaces with ease. The sliding drawer is large enough to take fob watches which was a real bonus as I have two which are now safe and sound. An excellent purchase very pleased and would certainly recommend the box. Best wishes Chris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box, 9 Dec 2011
I purchased this for my dad for his birthday, as he seems to have collected a number of watches over recent years, which have been lying on his dresser gathering dust. The box is good quality and looks really nice displayed on his dresser. The watches fit in nicely. Overall myself and my dad are very happy with this product and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lionite watch Box, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
Box as described, for the price I dont think you can complain it looks and feel a bit plastic y but does the job.
delivery was fast and in perfect condition recommend both the box and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 May 2010
Ordered Lionite Mele box to hold 9 watches i own, great product, has a drawer section at base for links, instruction books etc. Nice quality, and delivery was prompt. I would recommend to any one who wants to store watches and see what they look like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 1 Jun 2010
Miss K. L. Goodwin "Drama queen" (Newbury, \england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
There were a few problems as the first product was damaged. The customer service department were very helpful and couldn't do enough to help. My partner loves the watch box and I would reccommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars WATCH BOX (10 WATCHES), 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
LOVELY PRODUCT. ATTRACTIVE FINISH. GREAT IDEA. BOUGHT AS A GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE WATCHES THAN SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH. PICTURE DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE AS I WAS MORE THAN SURPRISED WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped, 16 Dec 2011
I received this item in double quick time. The product was everything I hoped for and more. The quality is brilliant and it was suitably packaged. My husband collects watches and this was the ideal gift for Christmas. I know he'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice box, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
Nice box, it does what i was looking for precisely,I would racommend this box to anybody who has more
than few watches like me,it does look elegant,good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value - does what it says on the tin, 3 Oct 2011
H. W. Hughes (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The ROCHESTER Brand New Design from Mele & Co 10 watch Box
Saw it ordered it and it arrived on time. It's very good and is good value. Nothing negative to say.