5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent security item
Published 12 months ago by Jeremy Corbin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but light
This bat is good quality and well made however the weight is not so good, it is a bit to light for me, having said that i am sure you could smash some zombie heads with it. All in all i would say it is good value for money.
Published 3 months ago by Jason Voorhees

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent security item, 5 April 2013
Have bought this just in case any baseballs enter my house at night, in which case I will hit them for a kind of home run that even babe Ruth would not have been capable of back in the day. very nice feel to it, very good weight and nice length which is perfect for me because I am not as hard in real life as I am in my head, and the reality is that I have little man syndrome so having this undersized bat makes me feel like the proportionate man I want to be. Would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bat, 30 Dec 2011
Charles - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I prefer aluminium bats like this over wooden ones because they don't dent as easily and you don't get any splinters. I have also heard horror stories of wooden bats breaking in two and and hurting the swinger with flying shards of wood.

Cold Steel make bats out of polypropylene which allegedly are better than aluminium bats such as this, but polypropylene (a very tough plastic) cannot compete for sheer looks with the big-lump-of-shiny-metal awesomeness of a bat like this.

Some people don't like the "ting" nose aluminium bats make when you hit things with them but this is not a concern for me.

The weight is just right, it has a nice rubber grip and looks damn sexy indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball bat, 30 Aug 2011
Great Baseball bat and very well made. Perfict for home security and playing base ball with.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL BAT, 9 Aug 2011
I use this bat to play rounders (aka baseball). Make you aren't standing close to anyone when you swing the bat, as I imagine it could be very painful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombies beware, 9 July 2013
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
Not a baseball fan, just thought we should have something to hand when the zombie apocalypse comes and the balsa wood rounders bat just won't do!

Good length, not too short/long. Nice weight and feels sturdy overall. Feels like you couldn't miss.
Definitely feel safer. Got one for upstairs and downstairs am so impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 July 2009
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
The aluminium is very nice looking and brushed very nicely so that it shines quite brightly in a light room. The bat is well balanced and the grip is comfortable. The design printed on the bat looks good on a silver background. The length gives the user an advantage as it is a 32" and has a longer reach than the 28" bats which are more common. I prefer the aluminium bat over a wooden bat because of the weight and strength. I would recommend this seller and this bat highly. Definitely worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite bat., 1 April 2014
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
This bat is amazing quality, build and overall everything. I cannot find anything wrong with the bat and the only problem I have is that the box it came in was very long and a pain to bin. I would reccomend this bat to any baseball stars, people needing house protection (This bat is light but has a mean swing on it depending on whos swinging) and just anyone looking for a bat. Amazing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bat, 6 Mar 2014
Bought this for my partner who lives by herself as some idiot neighbour was knocking/banging/beating down on her door late one night because he got a nte in his post stating hsi parcel was left with a neighbour she ended up having to call the police as she was so scared.

So i told her next time just swing and ask questions later as if me or anyone you know is coming round we always tell you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and nice weight, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: barnett BB-1 baseball bat in aluminium (Misc.)
Perfect bat- does what it says on the tin and is appealing to look at- great for protection and looks good

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but light, 30 Dec 2013