5.0 out of 5 stars Very solid brand watch!!!, 4 July 2010
I. Popovici "Yvan" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emporio Armani Gents Black Leather Strap Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
One of the best watches for everyday, good looking and very comfortable to wear. Good price on amazon as well, saving your an average of 35-40£.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, 15 Feb 2011
Jm Wilson - See all my reviews
I only wear this watch with a suit or my Kilt. It is a very smart and classy looking watch on the wrist. It isn't too big and doesn't have loads of pointless add ons.

A very nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emporio Armani Gents Black Leather Strap Watch with Black Dial, 16 Jun 2011
luke997 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Very good watch, stylish and made very well.

Been using it for over a year and there's no wear on it whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look watch!, 25 Feb 2012
I read the other four reviews on this watch which gave me the confidence to buy this wonderful watch-it looks and feels great to wear. I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone. Also, watch arrived exactly when I was told it would, great customer service too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit chunkier than it looks, 25 Mar 2012
AM (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was in two minds about keeping this or not but decided to. The leather strap feels nice and fitted to my wrist easily. The included instructions don't actually have this watch model which quite annoyed me but it was fairly straight forward to use.

I believe that it works by winding and kinetic energy so that's quite good.

The picture on Amazon made the outer rim look like a shiny black material but it's silver with the face being black. The watch doesn't sit quite as flush with your wrist as I would have hoped and is about 4-5mm in height which was a bit higher than I expected.

Looks the part and while dressy, is less expensive than other watches. Will probably use as my everyday watch for work but not sure about it with a t-shirt/jeans combo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Armani Watch AR-0643, 29 Oct 2010
B. Wolff "bananaman" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
A nicely made watch with no special features other than it looks good and has a mineral glass face, which means it won't scratch easily. The leather strap is well-made but a little on the small side for such a large watch. It would only fit my wrist on the last strap hole.
It is definitely a 'designer' watch and is perfect for evening wear. At a little over £110, discounted on Amazon, it was good value for a watch with such an elegant dial.
I bought this to replace my previous Armani watch which was stolen. The previous watch was bomb-proof, rugged and reliable.
Good watch but a bit clunky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 16 Nov 2012
Bought for teenager who thinks its 'Reem' whatever that means! Very well packed, elegant box, lovely chunky watch, very stylish and feels much more expensive than it actually was.

4.0 out of 5 stars present for grandson, 27 Jan 2013
i bought this for my grandson's 18th birthday and he was well pleased with it, it looked good on him

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 July 2012
This was bought as a present and my partner loves it. Its not too fussy but looks great. Well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 18 April 2014
I had been looking at this watch in goldsmiths the jewllers for my boyfriends 50th,I discovered the same one on amazon for 55 less so was delighted,the watch came very quick and it looks great.