on 9 April 2010
Bought this to take on holiday and thought 60 minutes may not be very long but you can fit a lot of videoing in in 60 minutes. Very easy to use, download and carry round and very quick to start videoing should an impromptu occasion occur.
on 15 April 2010
What an amazing piece of kit, easy to use and produce good quality videos. Small enough to carry around in your pocket. Brilliant!
on 28 February 2010
I recorded 50 seconds of video. I turned it off. It would not turn back on. sent it back for a refund.
VINE VOICEon 28 May 2009
Colour Name: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This little camera could become your best friend if you carry it with you at all times!

Good quality 720 HD video from such a small little device, with a built in flip up USB port. This device could be very useful as well as fun. If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, which you feel isn't your fault, you can video the scene whilst everything is fresh in your mind!

I think that devices like this are going to become very important over the next few years, and that Video in your pocket is going to be extremely popular.

My only complaint is I wish it had a better lens, but at this size, I can't complain.
on 4 August 2011
My mum got me this crappy camera for my birthday last week, although I told her a million times that I wanted the new Sony Bloggie 3D. She told me she couldn't afford the Sony camera as it was too expensive and had to save every penny for our holiday to Butlins (again) in a couple of months, but why does that have to affect my birthday/happiness?!

It's totally unfair as all my friends have got decent portable cameras and I've been left with this cheap imitation which I'm too embarrassed to even bring out! Everyone is going to laugh at me in school when they find out I can only film in 720p maximum with no image stabilization.

Overall I guess this camera would be OK for a kid to play around with, but I'm 15 now and this just doesn't quite cut it for me.
on 14 January 2011
my flip camera has still not arrives i want a full refund as this was xmas present but it not the middle of jan? not happy!!!!!!!!
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse