on 15 April 2001
A superb collection of Andrew Lloyd Webber's music sung by the Angel of Music herself! It also shows different sides of Sarah's voice: Classic, modern, jazz etc. Wonderfully done version of Macavity but most of all Love Changes Everything. All the songs are written by a master and sung by an angel, if you don't but this you are a fool!
on 21 November 2015
I HAVE TRIED TO GET THE PROPER NAME OF THE REQUEM.FOR YEARS,
AND A PLUMBER DOING SOME WORK FOR ME TOLD ME WHO SUNG IT & THE NAMEOF THE
LADY WHO SUNG IT ON ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER (COLLECTION) CD.
on 1 December 2013
What a voice! Love all the tracks from Phantom of the Opera, and the duets are brilliant too. Great collection of Andrew Lloyd Webber songs from different musicals.
on 23 April 2007
I wouldn't describe myself as a huge Sarah Brightman fan but I do enjoy some of her recordings. Of course, her original Christine from 'Phantom of the Opera' is a wonderful recording although I always find her acting (on video - I've never seen her live in the theatre) off putting. Obviously the great thing about these CDs is that isn't a problem!!

I first discovered how much I like 'Unexpected Song' and 'Tell Me On A Sunday' from the musical 'Tell Me On A Sunday' after hearing this recording. Both are very beautiful. Unfortunatley Cliff Richard appears singing the part of Roaul in 'All I Ask of You' which is a big No No. 'Anything But Lonely' is another of my favourites from 'Aspects of Love'.
on 28 March 2016
This is a good collection of SB.For those who like Sarsh must buy this one.Worth every dollar.
on 9 June 2016
Lovely collection, I love her voice and am so pleased that I bought this.
on 3 August 2015
This is a very good listen. Sarah Brightman has a fantastic voice.
on 23 February 2015
Sarah Brightman and Andrew Lloyd Webber, a winning combination.
on 4 December 1999
The best of Andrew Lloyd Webber's work sung by the enchantress herself. Many songs were written originally for her. Can't go wrong here.
on 15 June 2015