5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Newcomer
I was so impressed with this album that I bought his previous album and can't wait for the third.
If you like singers who can sing and musicians who can play then this is for you.
Published on 18 Sep 2005 by K. Johansen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad
Not a bad CD - the best song is Up On The Roof, the music and Peter combined make this song wonderfully charismatic.
May buy another of Peter's CD's in the future but I wouldn't put him in the same category as Michael Buble - the quality of production isn't the same however this is a gifted chap who will do very well.
Published on 22 Feb 2006 by Fiona Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Newcomer, 18 Sep 2005
K. Johansen "luvmusic" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
Starting off with a great version of St. Louis Blues you'll find the music so soothing, he is not "In Your Face" like some "singers" and never goes over the top. Peter's music is the kind you can relax to, it's for listening, relaxing or even for background at a dinner party.
The song "You Don't Know Me" I knew before by Ray Charles and an old 60's hit "Up On The Roof" are all given a new treatment.
If you like Michael Buble and the wonderful Steve Tyrell then you'll like Peter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 27 Feb 2006
FRJ (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
I heard his rendition of St Louis Blues for the first time on Parkinson and I do not know what it was but there was something about this song and the man that just got me hooked. I bought the album the very next day and there is not a week goes by that I do not listen to this album. He has such an easy voice to listen to and he is a marvelous, talented pianist. I also have purchased his first album, which I find pretty much the same. Where has this man been hiding? If I was going to sum him up in two words, it would be "Pure Genius". Come on Pete, when is the next album being released? Hurry up, I can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars ENCHANTING, 26 May 2009
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
I saw Peter Cincotti on Parkinson many years ago and immediately went out and purchased this album the following day. I immediately fell in love with it's mellow tunes and the velvet voice of Cincotti. My husband wasn't too keen to listen to the album as he was insistent Cullum and Buble were better so against his will I dragged him along to see Peter in concert in Edinburgh.

We also saw Jamie Cullum and Michael Buble in the same 6 month period and I have never seen anyone so converted before as my husband was after having seen all 3 live, he would now rank Cincotti as miles better than all other artists of a similar genre.

Cincotti has a natural ease about his singing, he is writing fresh original material that is truly beautiful and is clearly very happy on stage. This album is still my favourite of the 3 he has released as it provides a great mix of original and covered material and is just beautiful to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars An album with memories, 1 Jun 2009
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
My partner Katy and I first saw this album reviewed during an in-flight magazine programme whilst on an American Airlines flight to Miami from the U.K, back in 2003, we immediately bought it upon arrival! The music provided a perfect backdrop to our 2-week drive across the USA, accompanied by Katy singing in full voice along to the chorus of 'On the Moon'.This remained one of our favorite CD's for years afterwards. Sadly, that track, having so many memories for me, was to be the one I selected for her funeral when she died suddenly in April of this year.If you know the words, you'll know what I mean. A wonderful collection of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 Nov 2004
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
I have my brother to blame for my love of peters' music after hearing and the buying his debut cd i felt i had to get this one and i wasn't disappointed this is better than his first a bit less jazz more pop i think the title track "on the moon" is beautiful and my fave track on the album,peter, i feel has a huge future in front of him,i feel he is hugely underated wonderful singer/songwriters don't come along often...enjoy with candles and wine..and buy if you like jamie cullum and michael buble..great cd and very enjoyable

5.0 out of 5 stars What a treat, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
Exceptional music and interpretations of classic songs and a few new to me.From track one with St Louis Blues and I love Paris etc.A new tune to me "He's watching" a classic for the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Cincotti, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
Would recommend this to everyone. Peter Cincotti is truly a great singer and pianist. We especially love to listen to On the Moon, which is great - especially when we were driving in south of France

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect way to chill, 25 Sep 2011
P. Sherring (Essex, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
This is a great album. It is full of atmosphere, as can be seen from the video's on You Tube. I used to play tracks from it regularly on my Friday Night, 10-midnight show on Pheonix98FM. Peter has a great voice and the arrangements are so tight.
Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars on the moon cd, 6 Mar 2010
A. E. Kiernan "ladywood lad" (birmingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
great Cd, excellent price and fast delivery pleasing all round

4.0 out of 5 stars easy listening., 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: On The Moon (Audio CD)
Frank Sinatra sound-alike. Smooth, easy listening.

On The Moon (UK Version)