5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful South / Beautiful CD
Published 3 days ago by Master Card

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Great album but it doesn't play properly on my device
Published 1 month ago by Clare Ounsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful South / Beautiful CD, 15 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Beautiful South - Gold (International Version) (MP3 Download)
I have always enjoyed the Beautiful South, and before that The Housemartins. I have already got most of the tracks on here, there are about 3 that I don't immediately recognise so may just buy those. However for anyone not in on the Beautiful South from the start, this is well worth adding to your cd / download collection. Just wish they would release a live album from their farewell tour, as that was a brilliant gig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Ms. Susan L. Irving "Suzi119" (newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews
Amazing !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant . Just love this album . I would decently recommend this .., 2 Jun 2014
Brilliant album . Just love beautiful south . All my favarate songs on one album . I would decently recommend this album ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold INDEED ! love it !, 25 April 2014
I am really enjoying Beautiful South Gold on my Kindle ! I love this group. Also it's the first music that I have purchased & put on my fairly new Kindle so extra special really .

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beautiful South, 4 Mar 2014
Pure pop genius! Great value if you are new to BS. You will not be disappointed. I might buy all their albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifu l Beautiful South, 3 Jan 2014
Great album full if their best work, only wish they could include some house martins stuff as well.
A must for your record collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 2 Dec 2013
Always loved Beautiful South so to be able to listen to their music when I am out and about is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Aug 2013
If you love the Beautiful South then this is fantastic ..............a must purchase all the best songs and more, what more can one as for....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jun 2013
Jude Smith - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'd previously owned a couple of BS cd's which had gone walkabout after being divorced years ago. I bought this as it was cheap and had my favourite tracks on and and happy to hear some tracks I've never known before.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BS Gold, 14 April 2013
The Beautiful South;s Gold album has all the hits and a few lesser known songs within, but a must for any fan of their music. If your not a fan then this album will undoubtedly help you to become one.