5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful South / Beautiful CD
Published 6 months ago by Master Card

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Great album but it doesn't play properly on my device
Published 8 months ago by Clare Ounsworth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful South / Beautiful CD, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Beautiful South - Gold (International Version) (MP3 Download)
I have always enjoyed the Beautiful South, and before that The Housemartins. I have already got most of the tracks on here, there are about 3 that I don't immediately recognise so may just buy those. However for anyone not in on the Beautiful South from the start, this is well worth adding to your cd / download collection. Just wish they would release a live album from their farewell tour, as that was a brilliant gig.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful South - some gems, 17 May 2012
I am not the greatest fan of the band, but one of my friends put lots of 80s and 90s music onto the internet and I realised . . . it was something I needed in my collection. Some music that never really made it . . . and I am not into . . . but some absolute gems in there too. Brilliant stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars We are each other :)!, 18 Sept. 2014
Dern (UK, Dorset) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love The Beautiful South, their voice harmonies and astounding, yet understated. The lyrics hide away such sadness in tunes that are upbeat and joyous. They really have such a special way of producing their music and I've loved it for years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Jun. 2013
Jude Faulkner - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'd previously owned a couple of BS cd's which had gone walkabout after being divorced years ago. I bought this as it was cheap and had my favourite tracks on and and happy to hear some tracks I've never known before.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BS Gold, 14 April 2013
The Beautiful South;s Gold album has all the hits and a few lesser known songs within, but a must for any fan of their music. If your not a fan then this album will undoubtedly help you to become one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold INDEED ! love it !, 25 April 2014
I am really enjoying Beautiful South Gold on my Kindle ! I love this group. Also it's the first music that I have purchased & put on my fairly new Kindle so extra special really .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Nov. 2012
A great selection of amazing songs from one of my favourite bands! Never tire of listening to this Album and it takes me back to my younger days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Aug. 2013
If you love the Beautiful South then this is fantastic ..............a must purchase all the best songs and more, what more can one as for....

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to hear these songs again, 25 July 2014
Really love The Beautiful South, but my albums where on tape -back in the day, so not heard for a while. So at a great price had to indulge.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifu l Beautiful South, 3 Jan. 2014
Great album full if their best work, only wish they could include some house martins stuff as well.
A must for your record collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›