This review is just to help settle the 'do I need to order a bigger size' argument that seems to run through these reviews.
Published on 13 Nov 2012 by notimetoulouse

3.0 out of 5 stars ORDER NORMAL SIZE
These DO NOT run smaller. They run true to size so I had to return the crocs as they were too big because I read peoples advice to go up a size. I was wrong. Nice quality and comfortable, but look terrible.
Published on 21 Oct 2012 by Harry Larry

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes the reviews are right - you do need to order a size bigger, 13 Nov 2012
notimetoulouse (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I bought my first Navy Caymans three years ago and they were marked M7 and W9 made in China, they have just worn through on one sole, and having looked at both a replacement Cayman and this newer Baya model, I opted for the Baya on price alone, and from this seller, who is the cheapest on Amazon.
Choosing to heed the 'buy a bigger size' reviews (because there were more of them), I ordered a size 8, and I'm glad I did. Marked M8 W10, these Crocs are manufactured in Mexico as opposed to my last Chinese pair. They are exactly the same size and dimensions (length and width) of my previous pair, so I have to hang my hat on the 'yes you need to buy one size bigger' peg for this review.

Ordered on Saturday morning at about 9am, they were delivered via courier mid afternoon on Monday, which totally exceeded my expectations, so well done to the seller for great service.
They arrive in their original Crocs plastic carrier with all tags attached, which was the main reason I used Amazon to buy from - as a friend has been sold what are obvious cheap copies from the well known auction site we all know and sometimes love.

I'm very happy with the purchase, and with the Crocs themselves, the only frowny face bit is that they don't seem to be as 'spongey' as my other pair, appearing to be a tad solid underfoot, but that's probably because they are new and will break themselves in over the next few weeks.
If they don't. I'll be back here to let you know.

That said, they are nowhere near as solid (read brick hard) as some Croc copies I tried on in my local Wynsors shoe shop (and advertised elsewhere on Amazon), which appeared to be made out of old car tyres and with no 'give' in them at all - a bit like those translucent plastic sandals we were all forced to wear at the seaside.

So...in a nutshell...Cheapest on Amazon, arrive virtually overnight from a very efficient seller, are smaller than Caymans so you need the next size up, and they appear to be, at first wearing, a little more solid to wear than older models.
Why the four stars and not five? Purely down to the sponginess issue, which I will come back and correct if things work out as I think they will. I don't think it would have been an open and honest review if I hadn't mentioned it.

I hope this helps your purchase choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars But, if you are a chocoholic ..., 8 May 2010
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
.. then you may be disappointed with Crocs' chocolate! The colour "Chocolate" in Baya and Cayman is rather a greyish, dull colour. Definitely not the colour of any chocolate I have ever eaten (unless it had gone rancid!) However, it is a neutral colour, blends with greens, khaki, mud and similar, but if you are expecting a rich chocolate ... sorry! Comfort, wear, etc, as good as everyone says, and this from someone who has feet the shape of a duck - also again, as many people say, do try larger sizes, if you have wide or long feet ... my UK size 4 feet needed size 7 UK to get the width - the fact that I have about 2cms free at the ends doesn't even look odd though, as the design is well balanced. I expected to look as if I were wearing boats, but no, clogs maybe, but even that is a little bit harsh! Without doubt the most comfy shoes I have EVER had, and they flex so easily. At last, my bunions and sticking out toes are able to relax and sigh in comfort (and privacy)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 Feb 2010
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
the new baya crocs are great but beware they are smaller than the previous cayman,I had to return mine and order bigger size,but they are great,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all-day wear, 25 Dec 2009
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
My first encounter with Crocs was seeing most of the surgeons and many theatre staff at our local hospital wearing them in preference to the theatre shoes/boots worn in the past, even when on ward rounds or when seeing patients.

I bought mine as a half-price offer from Amazon which made them excellent value. Although I have not owned mine very long I know that, if they get dirty, they can be washed and I know that some owners pop them into the washing machine. They are extremely light in weight and very flexible. If the heel grip is employed they feel far more secure. As they do not have half sizes, the heel grip also helps if they are a little large when worn with the grip resting in front.

The sole and heel design provides good grip on any surface wet or dry encountered so far and I have even worn mine when walking on snow and ice, although I would not generally recommend it. The upper surface of the sole and heel is textured to provide the same effect as a foot massage.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Aug 2009
Lisa Clark (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I love these shoes. They are comfortable all day long, no matter how far I walk in them. I have sensitive feet which tend to blister if I walk long distances, even in trainers.

My only complaint would be that they pick up dirt smudges easily and so are difficult to keep looking clean. But crocs were not made to look pristine anyway, so that doesn't really bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great crocs, 19 Jan 2010
A. Hof (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I recently bought these crocs and haven't really worn them yet as I bought them as a 'back-up' pair, but I have tried them on and I love them. They are narrower (and smaller) than the Cayman. Be careful when you order, because you may need to order a bigger size. I resisted buying Crocs for ages, but caved in last Summer, and now I have bought my second pair. I love them. They are just so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile and comfortable, 23 Mar 2011
J Juckes "Hades2" (, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
I bought a pair of Baya Clog Crocs because they were recommended to me by a friend. I can honestly say that they are one of the most versatile and comfy shoes I have ever worn. I have used them for driving, walking and gardening. No blisters or sore feet. I have worn them with socks and bare feet, no nasty smelly feet either. I have wide feet and they are very roomy, but I have had to go up a size just to get a better fit. One of the features I like is that you can swing the heel bar to the front or back. When this pair wears out, which wont be long the way they have been permanetly attatched to my feet, I will definetly be getting another pair. I have started a craze in my family my husband,son, parents and mother-in-law are all wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, 7 Jun 2011
Rustam Ali (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
quick delivery, good package, these are the best slippers ever, comfortable and water proof, i ordered one size larger after reading the reviews and was a perfect fit, my advise is do the same as thay are a bit smaller design. good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars We all know it..., 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
Why do we even bother with cheap "crocs" equivalents? Madness says I. Most parents know that croc type shoes are pretty much must haves in the under 10 wardrobe. I have, in these austere times, been tempted by the very much cheaper croc-a-likies and you need to know, these are very much a false economy. The above wonderful, top quality, real and yet cheaper than usual models are everything you have come to reluctantly love in a plastic shoe. The cheaper ones had holes in them within 5 months whereas these bad boys will outlive us all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs for the elderly, 29 Dec 2009
Diane (Gloucester England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Shoes)
I purchased a pair of Crocs for my elderly husband who is finding shoes and slippers hard to walk in. These are fantastic and he finds them comfortable and warm, they are also easy to wash.