on 25 June 2011
My girls (4 and 6) love Hama beads and love Hello Kitty so this was always going to be a winner. We had got bored with out old Hama shapes and these create really nice sized kitties to play with or give away to friends. Hama beads are great for keeping children absorbed for relatively long periods and improve their fine motor skills as soon as they're comfortable to pick them up.
on 1 October 2011
Bought this as a birthday gift for a friend of my daughters. The box contains two templates (approximately 20cm in height) for making up the Hello Kitty and Bunny. There are plenty of beads to make lots and lots of characters. The bag of beads also has a good proportion of extra white ones which are necessary for the characters faces. My own daughter loved the product and I think we will have to order these for her birthday!
Good craft gift/product with enough beads to give hours of fun.
on 12 February 2012
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. She has made hello kitties for nearly every girl in her class at school and never seems to tire of this toy. It comes with loads of beads but because she makes so many of them we've had to buy some more white ones, and even though it is not an official hama product, their midi size beads can easily be used with this product. For the amount of pleasure it has brought, I think it is really good value for money, especially seen as many hello kitty products are vastly overpriced and often of poor quality. My only complaint would be that hello kitty's whiskers can sometimes fall off so I make sure that they get an extra ironing. I also find ironing them on both sides make them a bit more sturdy.
on 18 November 2011
Great product. My daughter is a massive Hello Kitty fan and she was really pleased with this set. Like the Hama bead sets the beads are quite small so I wouldn't recommend it for young children.
on 1 January 2012
My daughter got this for Christmas, and loved it. She has made a few of the Hello kitty characters and my younger daughter also enjoyed it. Needs focus and care, my younger daughter did knock hers a few times which did upset her since she had to redo some of what she had done, but overall a great gift.
on 25 January 2012
Another fun craft item that went down well at christmas, gets the kids creative and thinking about where the different colour beads needs to go. A great item.
on 19 January 2013
Bought this as a gift. But the recipient was very happy with it and started playing with the, the minute she opened up the gift box!
on 4 February 2013
My 4 1/2 year old daughter is mad about Hello Kitty and her face lit up when she received this as a present. It kept her quiet for hours and she had great fun creating her own colours for the dresses. Cute and easy for little hands to create masterpieces. Ideal as a present.
on 7 May 2013
Bought as an xmas present for my grandaughter, she loves it !!!!!! Well worth the money had hours of fun. Highly recommended. Also I found that the beads werethe right size for a 6 year old.
on 23 January 2012
This is great for little ones who want to do something crafty. My 5yr old needs some help with this, but she loves doing them. Needs adult help to iron them at the end, to make them set.