5.0 out of 5 stars Classic lipstain
I used this type of product exclusively over 20 years ago and then couldn't find it again until now. Lovely moist sheer colour, feel great on the lips and lasts very well. My lips have a natural tint later in the day. The colour is a bright fushia on me which may not b the shade for everyone. I often use it as a base and then layer lighter colours over.
Great to see...
Published 20 months ago by Janet Urquhart

1.0 out of 5 stars I love barry M dont get me wrong but this particular ...
Published 4 months ago by kirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic lipstain, 2 Aug. 2013
Great to see an old friend back again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Pink, 11 May 2013
Great quality; applies nicely. Bold colour that makes a statement, it is pretty much as 'shocking' as the name claims. I got exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a lip colour that will make their lips pop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers favourite, 29 Sept. 2012
Amazing how something so small can bring such pleasure. My mother has loved Barry M lippy forever and when she could no longer find it in the local high street became quite despondent. Thankfully Amazon came to the rescue and she now has a steady stream of her favourite Lippy delivered to her door via the subscription service. Timed just right a new one arrives just before the old runs out, well done Amazon.

The lip paint is, and I use my Mothers words here, simply the best Lip stick you can buy. It is a great all day wear and she is never with out it she uses it as a sun screen as well as a make up. She likes everything about it saying nothing else comes close to it for quality and colour. Easy to apply and easy to remove at bed time. She just loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich Colour and lasts long, 15 Nov. 2012
A. Sanni (London, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a good lipstick. I got the Royal Raspberry and the colour of the red is almost like rich wine, it's a bold red, yet not too dark or bright.
it is however, semi-matte. it is not completely matte because it has a moisturising agent in it that gives the lipstick, after application, a little bit of glint, as you would see when you moisturise your lipstick with something like vaseline. So I was slightly disappointed in it because I was going for the matte look (balming my lips beneath but wanting a full matte look). But never mind my slight hiccup, it is still a good lipstick and the colour last about 12 hours on my lips,

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 3 Aug. 2013
I don't usually use lipstick but as I have a bad habit of chewing my lips, I'm trying different things to avoid doing this. I LOVE this lipstick. It turns just the right shade of pink, has very good staying power and doesn't rub off on my boyfriend when I kiss him. Well done, Barry M!

1.0 out of 5 stars I love barry M dont get me wrong but this particular ..., 19 Nov. 2014
I purchased the dark metallic purple colour and its absolutly vile. I love barry M dont get me wrong but this particular lipstick was a terrible texture it was hard to spread on the lips it was an uneven streaky colour and it smelt horrible like cheap nasty crayons. Honestly, if it wasnt in the proper sealed packet i would of thought it was a fake. It smelt like something you should draw with not put on your face. I threw it into the bin after my attempt. I really wanted to love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 30 Jan. 2011
This lipstick does EXACTLY as it says it will do! It lasts and lasts and lasts! If you want staying power, then buy this. I've searched high and low for a lipstick with staying power, this is the ONLY one that ACTUALLY stays put. And WOW! What a price. Well done BARRY M ;-D

4.0 out of 5 stars Lipstick, 10 Oct. 2011
Just luv "Barry M" products! the lipstick is a gorgeous colour! only one very small criticism -after you use it for 2-3times it can break off or it goes soft and seems to stick to inside of twist. i then use a brush to get remainder out! could be me being heavy handed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a night out, 5 May 2012
I love this lipstick, I bought it in 121 Pillar Box Red, the colour is fantastic, looks great on a night out plus the texture is so creamy it goes on like a dream. Would definitely recommend as it is great value for money far too good to miss =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 14 Mar. 2013
My friend told me that I needed to buy some as she said it was great and lasted forever, so I thought I'd give it ago and it's absolutely brilliant I don't need to take it with me when I go out as there's no need to re apply it lasts all night

Barry M Lip Paint