on 21 July 2010
excellent delivery service from amazon.. thankyou
if you love your old musicals then your gona love this collection well worth the money
on 25 February 2012
I am not a purist who demands absolute excellence, so this collection of musicals, can just be described as very enjoyable and relaxing, audio is OK as well, and at the almost giveaway price can be thoroughly recommended.
on 20 September 2012
For me these are some of our very best musical films, my favourite players, fun, witty, romantic and although I have seen them all and have several VHS copies, I want to keep them alive for my next generation and also when I need some real entertainment and uplifting music when our news is so often depressing, I can choose the right film for the moment. So nice to have so many magical films at hand to get lost in for a few relaxing hours.
Good Old Amazon.

Re: Magical Musical Collection
on 10 July 2012
Already had some of these, but it was worth it for the ones I didn't have. All excellent. Great entertainment and the extras with some of the films are also well worth watching as they give a very interesting insight into what went on during the making of the films. Highly recommended.
on 28 December 2011
Although this item arrived in excellent condition, I was a little disappointed to see that it did not include one or two of the musicals I would have liked - I could not see a specific list with this product which would have been more helpful.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2012
I bought this for the pleasure of so many marvellous musicals in one package! example Singing in the Rain or Calamity Jane etc etc! How fantastic is that. A wonderful feast to watch on the cold winter nights! Every one a winner!
on 8 June 2010
This set was bought for my wife, and my daughter and I have watched it with her and found it very enjoyable. Good quality.
on 17 January 2011
Bought this for myself but the grandchildren absolutely loved all the singing and dancing. And the memories all the musicals evoked...........
Thoroughly recommend it for all the family.
on 21 October 2011
These musicals with the original casts are lovely. They raise the spirits. The music is unforgettable. These musicals are part of our film heritage and should never be forgotten. Mrs RCL
on 7 April 2013
Well im gonna be honest musicals aint my thing. But they are for my girlfriend and well she loved it , bad news for me then. But she would recommend it for any fan of this type of thing