5.0 out of 5 stars great for reducing little toe blisters
I always use this for running. I suffer from painful squeezed blisters on my little toes as they curl under the next toe as I plant my foot down. This does not eliminate the pinching entirely but does prevent me noticing anything for 10k +
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by rider1

3.0 out of 5 stars Mole Skin "Roll"
It's a good product, but I wouldn't call it a 'roll' of mole skin. It's actually a strip 7cm x 40cm, folded a couple of times. Still good value though I reckon.
Published on 13 April 2012 by Flashman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great for reducing little toe blisters, 26 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
brought product for my father due to foot complaint. Other types of moleskin didnt adhere to the skin as good as this product, father was very happy with product. very fast service, product arrived within 3 days of ordering. Will buy product again, well recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mole Skin "Roll", 13 April 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the job!, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
Does not stick to the area intended for, on a short walk around Paythorne, Lancs, it ended up around my toes instead of under foot! Very uncomfortable after a couple of miles. Will go back to Scholl, more expensive but more reliable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Box picture very deceiving, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
The box shows a roll and I think the description says you get a roll too. This isn't the case and you only get the bits folded over. It is the measurement quoted but it just seems less when you're expecting the size it shows on the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 23 Sep 2013
Mrs. LH Scott Thompson (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
i didnt belive it would work but i was desperate to break in my new vegetarian shoes- veggie docs basicaly. id worn them out once an dsheared the back of my heel off, its wrecked, so much so i couldnt even put other shoes on for 4 days. this roll came, i cut off 2 pieces slapped them on and put my shoes straight on. currently wearing them about the house to break them in, even tho i still have scabby blisters on the back of my heels! epic product so happy to have found it

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective product, 14 July 2013
Ms. H. A. Sawyer (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
I bought this product to take on holiday to protect against the blisters I normally end up with due to all the walking we tend to do in the heat. It was my partner who needed it in the end and he found it very effective. He put it on his heels and it was very effective in that it stayed in place all day, even when he went into the water and got it wet. I haven't personally used it as I haven't needed to but from what I've seen, it does what it says on the packet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moleskin roll, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
This was a very useful product when on a skiing holiday as I was not the only one who used it to good effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing result with Profoot, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
Very pleased with this product as good as any other on the market. Did what I wanted....protected my sore heels as I continued the walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work !, 19 Aug 2014
This review is from: PROFOOT Moleskin Roll (Personal Care)
This can be easily cut to size and to any shape to protect even the most unusually shaped toes. Like mine. If you are doing any walking, particularly with new shoes or boots and you have an area that has previously been susceptible to rubbing, then just put a patch of this on the area. Of course, because you won't get any rubs or blisters with this on, you won't know if it has actually worked. Try without this on but take some with you for when you need it. It's easier to put it on first when breaking in new walking shoes till you are certain that the shoes are comfortable, then after a few walks try without it. But carry some with you just in case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›