Published 3 months ago by Never Again

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
much darker than it appears in the picture
Published 7 months ago by Holly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These pads honestly changed my life, as a 21 year old dyslexic university student., 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Pukka Dyslexia Pad A4 80gsm Ruled With Margin 100 Pages 50 Sheets - Color: Green
I'm a severely dyslexic university student, I have always used a computer, even for exams, because of my struggle with handwriting. I decided to try these pads as a last ditched attempt to be able to take my own notes at university, instead of using a note taker and I was very pleasantly surprised. I make far fewer spelling errors and even more importantly, I can now read the notes I take!

I use the pad to rewrite my notes into neater copy before filing, outside the classroom without time constraints. I've found the pink, yellow and green books most helpful (in that order) but the blue was too deep and didn't give me the same benefits, but everyone's different so maybe that's just me? All in all I will be buying these pads as long as I remain in education, and probably even when I move into work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyslexia, 20 May 2013
This pad is amazing, it has made a huge difference to my spelling and makes writing so much more of a pleasurable expirence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 5 Mar. 2013
Mr. Mb Walters "Marty Compuers" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Love the pads, I was struggling with white paper while doing a uni course and these pads just made life so much easier. Leant them to friends (non Dyslexic) and they tell me its easier for them as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can not believe the difference!!, 11 Feb. 2014
Only recently diagnosed with have visual stress was adviced to use celery coloured paper.
Not only did this product come just 2 days after I ordered it but my handwriting has magically got better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyslexia Pad, 18 Aug. 2013
Great Pad will use this for college. Will recommend this to my curriculum support tutor at college. Well Done Irlens! Although would a more choice of lighter colours. The bright colours are too much for my eyes. But will need to try them with text. Any chance u can do multi-buy options? I would def order again if you did.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 5 Aug. 2014
A bit expensive for me but I love it, very helpful. I bought it to make notes with for uni but I'd go through it in about a week so I use it for making essay plans, summary notes and anything else I'll have to re-read often to get maximum use out of it. Really glad I found it. Think I'll try pink next time though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says, 24 May 2014
Delivery was good and fast :) quality of the product is good price is good, I use these because I have dyslexia and they also prevent me getting headaches all the time would reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Jan. 2014
this has made such a difference with my sons ability his work is improving
he has more confidence of getting his work done to hand in

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 4 May 2015
found out I had irlens in September been using green paper since start of October and it has changed my life so much i'm much calmer and better at writing now and using this and overlays has got me through my As year of college getting tinted glasses for A2 year anyone with visual stress, irlens or dyslexia buy these products they are fab even if you just buy one to tide you over whilst waiting for tinted glasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Very dark green, 16 Feb. 2013
R. J. Stevens "Kira" (London) - See all my reviews
For me it wasn't a good colour to write and read from, black pens and that paper made it too dark and other colours seemed to disappear in it. But my partner finished that pad and bought another, the darker colours work better for him

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›