5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve Review
I have a 9 cell battery tacked onto my Dell XPS M1530 15.4" laptop so I needed something that would protect all of it without any of it peeking out especially considering the new traveling requirements instituted for air travel. No longer being able to carry it around in my original HP backpack that came with my original HP lappy, and putting it into a pull along small...
Published on 8 Nov. 2010 by Maryam Piracha

3.0 out of 5 stars Only so-so
Though this cover does protect the flat areas of the laptop with neoprene, there is no cushioning around the edges where the zip runs. This means that knocks in this area will be transferred to the edges of your laptop with little or no protection. At this price I should have expected more attention to detail by Belkin to ensure all-round cushioning.
Published on 24 Oct. 2009 by Setter man

4.0 out of 5 stars good value protective sleeve, 15 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Belkin Neoprene Sleeve For Notebooks Up To 15.6-Inch, Midnight/dark Sky (Accessory)
As I had just purchased a shiny new laptop, I looked for a protective laptop sleeve. It also helps keep the dust off. It was plenty big enough for my 15.6" laptop. A practical solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case, 13 Nov. 2009
J. Denton (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 12 Sept. 2009
Mrs. C. J. Hamilton (Oklahoman now in England) - See all my reviews
Leave it to Belkin to come up with such a handy and convenient way to protect my new laptop! This is much more than just a sleeve and it looks great. The transaction was exactly what I would have wanted with this seller. It was delivered in record time, I had great communication from the seller and the more than a sleeve was just exactly what I needed! I had just purchased a shiny new laptop with truly the shiny exterior and with this I will not have to worry about it being scratched or marred in any way. Great product...GREAT SELLER!! I will certainly use again! Many thanks!!