5.0 out of 5 stars A Strong Case for Buying
This is an excellent product.
The latest mid sized laptops with 15.6 inch screens need a slightly bigger case than has been generally available to date. This one fits the new widescreen 15.6 laptop well. The zip allows good access for putting the comp in and taking it out of the case - it opens along the top and one side - a great idea.
It's a practical colour...
Published on 22 Oct 2009 by G

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit for 17" MacBook - far too large
Very disappointing product. Was far too large for a 17" MacBook pro, with large baggy edges when laptop sealed inside. Instead more suited to a 19 inch laptop. Other have had this problem as is apparent from the large number of 'as new' returns on Amazon site? A shame because neoprene material itself very good.
Published on 15 Dec 2012 by Warren H

5.0 out of 5 stars A Strong Case for Buying, 22 Oct 2009
G "Las D" (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red (Accessory)
This is an excellent product.
It's a practical colour with an attractive interior. It is well made and feels good to the touch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters, 26 Nov 2009
This review is from: Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red (Accessory)
Spent loads of time trying to figure what size this thing was. Now I've got it, I can tell you that my Toshiba A500-11U 16" laptop measuring 38.4 cm x 25.9 cm x 4.2 cm fits a treat. Good tight fit all round, you couldn't get anything bigger in it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the laptop manufacturer's own, 20 Jan 2010
Vinman666 (Essex, U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this for my Sony Vaio 16.4" laptop as other buyers of the same device had apparently done so. Although Sony make their own Vaio sleeves, theirs are roughly three times the price of the Belkin (as well as the branding making it pretty obvious what you're carrying).

Manufacturer accessories are obviously designed to fit perfectly while generic bags and cases are one-size-fits-all. 16" sleeves are too small for the Vaio so I was expecting this 17" to be slightly too big and it's a couple of inches bigger height-wise, but the width is fine. This doesn't bother me, I only wanted it to keep the laptop protected from dust and knocks indoors while not in use. Anyone planning to use this to transport a 16.4" laptop around may want to consider that it can slip around inside the sleeve and affect your grip.

The sleeve itself is well-made, of good quality materials and the inside is nice and soft, so no scratches. For 17" laptops I'm sure it's fine but for 16.4" users it will be a compromise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good material, but not good for Sony Vaio 15,6", 23 Nov 2010
O. Engelsdorf (Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red (Accessory)
The Belkin Neoprene Sleeve (15,6") is made of a very good material and thin. Good for storing, more than to carry it around. However, bear in mind that is too big for a Sony Vaio 15,6". The reason fot that is that most Sony laptops are a 16:9 scale, which makes them wider and narrower than other laptops. Since this case is for regular size 15,6" laptops, when I put in my Sony it was almost 2 fingers narrower.

Because of that I gave it out and bought the Targus Sleeve, which is the same size, but due to the good caushion it fits perfect to my Sony Vaio, and compensates the extra 2 fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it fit my laptop?, 8 Jan 2010
Michael Y. Early (Leicester UK) - See all my reviews
I have a hefty ASUS 72Q notebook, 41 x 30 x 4.2 cm, so was anxious to ensure my purchase was suitable. Amazon only quoted the (presumable) external dimensions of the sleeve: 45 x 35 x 8 cm.
So I spent some time looking at customer reviews and noting the machines which the reviewers said fitted OK and then looking up those sizes. (You can tell I've retired.)
It seemed that it ought to be OK, so I've now bought it. Well, the ASUS can be squeezed in, but it's tighter (the long dimension) than I would like, so I hope the zip holds out.
My gripe is that Belkin clearly state on the packaging: Notebook compartment 33 x 41.7 x 3.2 cm - why don't Amamzon put this on their site?
Quality looks excellent & standard delivery came well within 48 hours, so 5 stars there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 17.3 inch screen, 24 May 2010
S. F. Butcher "S.F.B" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have looked at a wide range of laptop sleeves for my new 17.3 inch laptop screen. Some people have left reviews on the product explaining the sleeve is too tight for a 17 inch screen, yet i can fit my 17.3 inch laptop in perfectly. The product is also of a high standard and the price is very good compared to what you would pay in a store or on other websites. Its a must buy for your new laptop i would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it covered, 15 May 2009
Belkin Neoprene Sleeve For Notebooks Up To 15.6-Inch, Jet/cabernet

Does exactly what it says. I looked round for weeks to find a sleeve that fits a 15.6" laptop, some are too big others are like that pair of jeans you still think fit you. This one is just the job for my HP. I purchased mine from [...] fully endorsed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, not quite perfect fit, 8 Oct 2009
Geoffrey Howell (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red (Accessory)
I bought this case because it was the exact one that was offered on the Dell website when buying my new Inspiron 15" laptop. However, the case does not fit as snugly around my laptop as I may have hoped, and there is some room for movement once the laptop is incased within. This is a minor problem though as it leaves only a small gap around the laptop, so I would still recommend this case to anyone looking for well priced protection for their 15" laptop

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality!, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red (Accessory)
I have purchased this item to obviously protect my Laptop (Acer Aspire) with a 15.6" screen from scuffs and scratches while out and about. The case itself it superbly well made with adequate protection, most of which is applied to the top and bottom of the case. The zip appears and feels well constructed i.e. not cheap or thin.

My laptop fits perfectly within the case and would highly recommend this product to anyone whom could use one.

A*****

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality sleeve but poor fit, 20 Sep 2010
I searched for ages and ages for an appropriately sized sleep for my Dell Studio 15. Eventually it seemed that the measurements and reviews pointed to this one. But I found that on arrival the length and depth were okay, but there were a good couple of inches spare along the width (ie the top, where the zip is). Someone else above has said that it fit really well for their lap top, which is of similar proportions (37.5 x 25.5 x 3.9) but my lap top moved around a lot and the material at the top, where the zip is, could be folded over. It seems a great laptop sleeve, but just not the right proportions for the Dell Studio 15. So the hunt continues! (If anyone knows of a sure fit, please do let me know.) Hope this is helpful.

Belkin 15.6" Laptop Sleeve in Black and Red