on 8 December 2010
A great water toy for all ages. My son age 3 has just started swimming lessions and had these at a lession. He had so much fun that I bought some and took them along the following week when all the family went. He can learn the colours and blow them along in the water which teaches him in a fun way to put his face in the water and see how far he can blow the seal with his blowing out of air.

You can also throw them for him to swim to, and them bring back to you. Gaining confidence in the water as they swim off on there own or can include the whole family and swim as a race. Its also a fab baby toy for my 9 mouth old daughter to hold and bite when swimming with us.
on 5 January 2014
My son uses these in his swimming class so we bought some for our own swims. They float and are interesting to look at so toddlers/children will like to chase them. We also use them to practise blowing bubbles and push them along with our noses to get used to having our face in the water. A good product
on 10 May 2014
Flipping these over is harder than you think, but I guess good practice for blowing bubbles during swimming lessons, that said I am using them with 16 month olds so they may be better for older children....that said that are a good size for the babies to grip and play with.
on 5 January 2011
I bought these to encourage my young son to get his face wet while swimming - not an easy feat. the idea is that you get the discs to flip over revealing a different colour by blowing under/on the surface of the water. I thought they were quite difficult to flip over and my son had no chance and the promise of seeing a different colour did not engage himat all.
we found them much more fun to throw them in the pool and chase them.
a fun product but didnt really achieve what was intended.
on 11 August 2015
These are good for floating on the water, throwing and swimming to collect. Plus our 1 year old liked just holding them and banging them together. However they are extremely difficult to flip by blowing under the water so apart from a few attempts to make them do so they didn't work as an aid to that, a few children and adults tried with no success!
on 17 September 2015
Very good for helping build your child's confidence in the water by getting them to lower their face to the water and blow them along the water and flip over. used with my 3yr old and she loves them. Well made, great colours.
on 15 October 2014
Have taken these swimming with us since my son was 6 months old and he loves them now (13 months) and will still love them when his older! They definitely grow with th child and are easy for babies to hold then as they grow older can try and flip them
on 5 October 2011
Our 11 months old is fascinated by them, our 4 year old uses them both in the bath and in the pool - excellent toy, fun to play with, and they have survived quite a bit of bashing and throwing around. Took them with us on holiday and other kids took an instant liking to them...
on 18 November 2013
My son loves these when he goes swimming. He follows these around the pool and it encourages him to move about with them. On dry land, they are a great little toy for distraction. He plays with these on his highchair and I can easily take these out on our trips out.
on 29 March 2014
Brought for my daughter who is scared of the water, the action of blowing to try to flip the seal to another colour completely distracted her from her fear and she's played with them lots in the swimming pool and bath.