5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod classic case
I was a bit apprehensive ordering this case because of the low cost.When it came i was over the moon with it.
Yes its not leather but so what it is still great,its a very soft leather look alike, its not got the cheap shine that alot have.
The ipod fits perfect and all the right areas that need to be exposed for connections etc are.
In my opinion this is...
Published on 28 April 2010 by rustydog

3.0 out of 5 stars Plasticy but cheap
My Belkin Folio Ipod Classic case is getting a bit worn, but unfortunately I can't replace it since Belkin have stopped selling them. I bought this as one of the few folio-style cases still available. It is cheap but the vinyl has quite an unpleasant feel to it. I also don't like the circular cut-out for the touch wheel as it does not provide enough space to use the...
Published on 27 April 2012 by Simon Jerrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod classic case, 28 April 2010
This review is from: Ipod Classic executive wallet case cover for 80GB 120GB 160GB PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE (Electronics)
In my opinion this is the perfect case.

5.0 out of 5 stars No nasty suprises, is what you expect, 9 Jan 2011
For the price, you cannot grumble at all (£5 when I got it). Ipod fits in there fine (160gb classic), all necessary connectors exposed. Looks much better quality that you would expect for the price and somehow even better quality than the pictures indicate. As another reviewer stated, the material is not shiny but has a nice soft leather feel. Also has a slight 'padded' feel to the case which is reassuring.

I almost went for a £27 black solid plastic case (which I thought looked very cool). I'm glad I didn't as that price I feel is just a bit extortionate, and I don't feel that it would offer any better protection. I had an older 'classic' ipod, (the 30gb which is roughly the same size as this) - and for that I had a solid plastic case job. But sometimes you want to take the ipod out of its case occasionally, to play with it in your hands - and I found that when you do that with a solid case and then put it back in, bits of grit can get in there also which can scratch the device over time.

Also I prefer this 'book' style opening to a 'flip' open case as it just seems to be easier to operate the device when your on the move... i.e. on a flip open case the front part has to be open some way before you can get at the dial, but with the 'book' opening ones you can have a finger or thumb on the dial even with the device in your pocket.

The case also has a little strap tucked away discretely inside... I haven't used this yet but as I like to go for walks with the ipod in my hand this could be really useful just hooked around one finger and help prevent me dropping it / sliding out of my hand (which eventually killed my last ipod!). There is a tendency to get the most expensive case for your valuable iPod, but after owning a couple of different cases for different ipods, I really don't think that they do any better job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job you need it to do., 9 Oct 2010
Fideo (East London) - See all my reviews
This item may be cheap and I did wonder if it was going to do what I needed it to do without splitting within 5 minutes of use but it does the job. All access points for keypad lock, earphones and charger socket are accessible when the ipod is in the case. It fits perfectly!

It has a small pocket on the front cover part of the case and a pull out strap/ handle. This case is leather effect and looks nice.

It is cheap so if you want something a bit more snazzy and exciting then pay more for a different item but it is very good for the low price and as this is my first ipod classic it is the pefect case for me.

10/10 from me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little buy for the money, 7 Aug 2010
Having just bought an iPod Classic 160gb I spent a considerable amount of time looking at all the cases available and in the end decided on this one due the style. I ordered it on the Monday evening and it arrived in the post on Wednesday morning. It is a lovely little case to look at, very easy to hold in your hand and my iPod fits like a glove inside it allowing perfect access for the headphones and USB connection. All in all it is excellent value for money and I am so glad I made this choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipod classic cover..., 23 May 2011
Recently bought this item because the local shops only sold a leather Belkin case (at almost 40 Euro's...!!! yeah right !). For the amount of money surely worth the try and I must say, it's a pretty good wallet cover !
Definitely value for money !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but effective!, 4 Jan 2011
Isaac (Newbury, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Good little case. Build quality is very good, looks a lot like it's real leather counterpart. Comes with a handy slide-out handle so you don't drop it. iPod classic fits perfectly and all connector and docks parts are exposed. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 8 Dec 2010
I had some concerns over what the quality of the product would be like given the low price. I have to say I am very impressed. The classic fits perfectly. Exactly as described and definately excellent value for money. Would certainly recomend for anybody just after protecting your ipod from scratches without wanting to bling it up too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod case, 26 Nov 2010
I was looking for a Ipod case which was durrable and not too expensive and i have to say this is a great product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'Must', 8 Nov 2011
This wallet is a 'Must' if you want to protect your Ipod. It is neat and the magnet keeps it closed as well as being able to slot it onto your belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars ipod case, 20 Dec 2010
very good.... when brand new the hinge sometimes gets fixed in one place but after use it is fine. Really pleased with the product