5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Whilst Educational
Published on 17 Nov 2010 by Darth Burrows

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what it says on the tin
Published on 3 April 2010 by Lou

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what it says on the tin, 3 April 2010
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit (Toy)
The toy itself is fine, except one of the tubes leaks. But apart from that, the only major problem was with the experiments, which fell a bit flat. I think it's because two of the tubes are very thin, so when you are trying to get the bicarbonate down the tube, most of it ends up on the side. This means the 'eruption' isn't as good as it could be. It's a lot of messing about for very little result.

It's been used once and then left, which tells you a lot about the interest value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 10 Jan 2010
Tinkerska (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit (Toy)
Experiments didn't quite react as per advice on instruction booklet. You do have to buy some ingredients for experiments too which we were not aware of on purchase. We ended up doing our own concoctions and got a better result. I suppose it can be used as part of the scenery if your children are into making Star Wars Lego scenes or something!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit (Toy)
The idea is great but it is a bit frustrating for my grandson as it don't quite achieve the effects we were expecting

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Whilst Educational, 17 Nov 2010
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit (Toy)
My son and I have great fun with this. As well as following the instructions as to what ingredients to use we also experiment with others which are not listed and it brings out discussions regarding why they produce different reactions or no reaction at all. I recommend any parent to get this for their son or daughter to start to get them interested in science and into asking questions about the world around them. One thing I will say is do it outside - it can get very messy! But then thats part of the fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but glad it was half price., 9 Jan 2010
Vikki Ewen (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uncle Milton Star Wars Erupting Mustafar Volcano Kit (Toy)
Great messy fun. Luckily, I got this on deal: full-price I would have felt ripped off!