5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliance...
After the lukewarm commercial reception of her previous album "My December," Kelly Clarkson returns to her pop rock roots for this simply superb record.
Published on 26 Jun 2010 by Mr. N. J. Henderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is Out
I was very disappointed with this. The singles she releases tend to be pretty good but sadly the rest of the album leaves a lot to be desired. Some are rather annoying and repeatitive and some so bland. It might grow on me but I'm not holding my breath and it has put me off buying any more of her stuff.
Published on 27 Jan 2011 by threefindouters

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure brilliance..., 26 Jun 2010
Mr. N. J. Henderson (Bude, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
Working with a whole host of renowned producers including Ryan Tedder, Howard Benson and Max Martin, the result is Kelly's strongest album, puzzling then why at the time of writing (June 2010) this is her only album not to achieve a platinum certification in the US.
All that matters of course very little, as "All I Ever Wanted" is full of big choruses and catchy melodies, lead single "My Life Would Suck Without You" shows us the way, before "I Do Not Hook Up" and "Don't Let Me Stop You" continue on the same vein. (The latter should have been a single by the way)
Ballad wise Kelly's hits the nail on the head, "Cry" could make you do exactly that, "Save You" provides a moment of reflection, before her best song shows up in "Already Gone."
On the subject of "Already Gone," it is by far and away the best track on "All I Ever Wanted," and in my opinion her best track across all four albums. (Regularly makes it into my iPod's top 25 most played songs!)
If you found yourself somewhat disappointed with "My December" then I suggest you pick up a copy of "All I Ever Wanted" and listen with an open mind. The endearing result is a pop record that sits amongst the best of 2009.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 1 Aug 2009
S. Chapman (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
Great album, probably her best yet! Some great songs on there, her style of music is fantastic to listen to! There isn't a song on here that i wold say I don't like, which is brilliant for any album. If you like Kelly Clarkson then definately get this album!

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is Out, 27 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always liked Kelly., 23 Oct 2010
K. Wales "Kevin Wales" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
She is a hot chic that sings great. The S1 DVD of American Idol should be bought by everyone, it is the best start to the series ever and should be watched by all fans of Kelly.
They have great settings and the quirks of the singers really impress me - especially the chic with nicely tinted hair that lives in a caravan and has a small boy to bring up - she is the real deal as far as a girlfriend could be too.

5.0 out of 5 stars kelly clarkson all i ever wanted, 23 July 2009
Mr. L. C. Chalmers-stevens (sevenoaks , kent , united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
this for me is kelly clarkson best album so far, you have up beat tracks like my life would suck with out you ... then you have her heart felt tracks like cry. the album is an all rounder for me , dont let me stop you is a great track if you are feeling down , gives you such empowerment. i liked kelly clarkson breakaway too and this is very similar in the types of music on there but is also a hint of my december on here as well. there has been imput on this album by kelly herself , ryan tedder (onerepublic) who helped write bleeding love for leona lewis so you know its gonna be good , also katy perry and kara dioguardi. this for me is the best album i have bought all year .. buy it and your see :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly back to her best ......., 19 July 2009
Kaz M (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
This album is definitely Kelly Clarkson back to her best.

If you liked her previous release 'Breakaway', you will love this album. Full of rocking pop songs like 'My life would suck without out', 'I don't hook up' and 'Don't let me stop you', and a few more soulful tracks like 'Cry' and 'Already Gone', this is the perfect album for driving with the windows down and the sun shining.

This album definitely ranks high up there alongside her smash 2nd album 'Breakaway'.

4.0 out of 5 stars She's back!!, 30 May 2009
essex eagle (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
Kelly Clarkson........back to her best!!! i woul compare this album to her Breakaway album, which was also brilliant! This album is full of great rock songs....welcome back girl!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cd's always., 25 Mar 2009
Juan Luis Pajuelo Lopez "Juanlu" (Barcelona, Spain) - See all my reviews
A masterpiece, without doubts. Incredible work, good lyrics, and powerful voice (in her is always the same, and is sooo amazing) The single is very good but all the rest of the songs can be a single. My favourites are Cry, If I can't have you, Impossible and of course, Whyyawannabringmedown! Buy this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE STAR reviews are right on the money, 16 Mar 2009
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (Audio CD)
Sure it might look like a bunch of overzealous fans voting with their heart, but in fact, Kelly Clarkson has gone above and beyond the call of duty here. It's a MONSTER of an album. Simply a pleasure from start to finish (including the deluxe edition bonus tracks).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album....MUST HAVE!, 12 Mar 2009
This review is from: All I Ever Wanted (MP3 Download)
Kelly Clarkson's previous album was sooo good! and she has kept up her standard! Amazing artist! This album is easy to listen to! Its got a song for all your moods! Catchy tunes, brilliant lyrics! Her voice is perfect! Feel like a dance.... the tracks are on here! Just want to chill....again on here! Pissed off....here too!!
MUST HAVE ALBUM!

ARRAY(0xa7623780)

All I Ever Wanted (Deluxe)
All I Ever Wanted (Deluxe) by Kelly Clarkson