Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 28 December 2012
Death in Vegas had pretty much passed.me by until I heard a track on the radio which blew me away. I bought this album on the strength of that and waa not disappointed. An excellent collection
on 17 February 2005
I'm really sorry to give a 4 star rating. The first CD (which contains a good selection of DIV's work so far) is great. But the second one, which contains the remixes is awful. Give it to your worst enemy, to your ex who broke your heart. All, yes ALL, the remixes are of the kind that make you wonder how the material of the first CD can turn into this kind of crap. Buy it anyway since the remixes CD is a bonus one, but stick to original versions of the songs.
on 19 July 2005
Whilst the tracks from Dead Elvis and Scorpio Rising are probably apt with regards to the best ones from each album, to have more selections from these albums as opposed to The Contino Sessions is unfathomable! If you want the real best of, buy The Contino Sessions in it's entirety, their best work without doubt, near perfect from start to finish. The one track from this album I do not like much is Soul Auctioneer with Bobby Gillespie singing - I feel this song made it due to the guest vocal as opposed to the actual value of the song, which isn't very good.
on 23 March 2013
I was initially concerned that this was just an album for DiV completists. Couldn't have been more wrong. A truly spectacular collection of some of DiV's finest work.
on 13 December 2013
Well this is a strange one - I know nothing about the band but heard Dirge used in an ad and had to have it. Some of it I forward, some of it I enjoy very much.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2015
I do like this band and wasn't disappointed
on 7 May 2015
Absolutely amazing band and album!