5.0 out of 5 stars i'll be back!!
Another awesome poster of the classic terminator, love it, thanx alot :) more orders coming your way real soon, your selection of posters is first class, just like the delivery, hats off to u! :)
Published 8 months ago by simon

1.0 out of 5 stars delivery
Published 8 months ago by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars i'll be back!!, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Arnold Schwarzenegger is The Terminator The Terminator Movie 61x91.5cm Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Sep 2013
Fantastic piece of film memorabilia on my wall right now. Great quality image, awesome packaging, great price. Can't fault it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and good-looking, 14 July 2013
Need it for door front. Looks good, and im hoping it wlll look good on the door, and very much like the movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Dec 2012
Its just as awesome as I thought it would be not much else can be said

Got it as a birthday present for my brother he liked it just as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arnie, 16 April 2012
evedroid (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Bought for my bf's birthday last year for a laugh. He's obsessed by him, but we're living together so I had to chose a decent Arnie poster since I have to look at it too.
Fits perfectly in the toilet haha!
(Received earlier than the expected date. Ta very much!)

1.0 out of 5 stars delivery, 19 Nov 2013
If its written that the product "Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days" I would expect to do so. An estimated 25 day delivery is crazy. Specially if its meant to be a present that I ordered 2 weeks before the date just to be sure. Because its time sensitive - I wouldn't have ordered the product if I knew its not "Usually dispatched within 3 to 4 days". Sorry to say but I feel scammed.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is The Terminator The Terminator Movie 61x91.5cm Poster