on 17 August 2010
Purchased this particular set based on the list on contents. Unfortunately the contents do not match the list. No chicken pieces, no kebab components, no bacon and fried egg. Other than that it's fine!!
on 2 July 2010
I bought this toy for my four grandchildren who are aged between 16months and 8 years. The pieces are big enough not to be a danger to the baby and realistic enough to appeal to the 8year old. They are made of a durable plastic that can be washed after excessive sticky handling and they look to have good wear and tear for some heavy handed 'cooking' experiences. Overall I would rate this toy as excellent value for money.
on 30 August 2009
Good quality set, just as good as early learning centre food and much cheaper. Use with cooker, george foreman grill and tea sets. My Son loves the pretend food and uses it with several toys. Good for pretend play.
on 14 December 2009
Not sure about the durability of this toy as purchased a few weeks ago. There is a good variety of foods, tins and even a bottle of ketchup. It all looks realistic apart from a couple of items - maybe they are chicken nuggets. My granddaughter has already had hours of fun with this. I would recommend as it really is good fun and good value.
on 22 September 2010
I purchased this for my god daughter for her 2nd birthday and she loves it, the size of the food is ideal for little people and little hands. A bargain for so much fun had, I am going to buy another set soon for my own daughter.
on 5 January 2010
I found this disappointing for my 2 year old grandson - the "bits" were all out of proportion - it would be much better to improve the items by having less and making the size relevant.
on 4 June 2010
A great food kit for any child. The quality varies. Some of the food (kebab) is very high quality plastic like Fisher-Price and others are very flimsy. Don't know why the inconsistency. Anyway, for the price, it is a great buy. I like the variety of food.
on 30 December 2009
This was every thing I thought it would be.Made very well,the two year old I brought it for loved it.She named all the food and spent her Christmas evening "cooking us a meal".Then put all the food back in the box,what more can you ask for!
on 27 December 2009
A good selection and range of pretend foods. My 2 year old grandson has been enjoying playing with this since Christmas Day. Good value.
on 21 July 2010
This is a very nice little play food toy, although some of the food is a little out of proportion, ie a tiny whole roast chicken. Some of the food is very realistic.