5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite funky sounds!....
Jamiroquai have always been one of my favourite bands right from the early Acid Jazz days up to the more commercial dance/pop tunes of today. Ok, so it always seems to be about Jay Kay, flash cars and paparazzi bust ups nowadays (or so the media likes to portray), but once upon a time, there was a cool band that was original, talented and wrote wicked songs...
Published on 21 Dec 2006 by Frankie J

2.0 out of 5 stars okay
I was looking forward to this cd...it's okay but I wouldn't go mad about it...bit dull really...shame...Jk needs to come back with a big hat on!
Published 5 months ago by Louise Chamberlain-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels good!, 20 Dec 2006
Jamiroquai is such an individual artist, his music lifts me up and makes me want to dance, something that I never ever do (which is perhaps a good thing!). All the Classics are on this album, including my favourites, "canned heat', "deeper underground", "love foolosophy", "Feels just like it should", "little L" and "virtual insanity". Lets hope this artist blesses us with another 14 years of great music.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNKY AND GROOVY, 28 May 2014
Simply love this record. Great funky groovy party music. Jamiroquai is a genious. It makes me happy happy happy happy...

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to jazz club, niiiiiiiice..........!!!!, 1 May 2014
Great box set - Disc 1 has all the more famous and chart hits and disc 2 has a line up of the fortunate few select remixes from the seemingly hundreds out there.

Worth getting it, if just to use in the car, whether your a hardcore Jamiroquai fan or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars good music, 30 April 2014
Good CD plenty of his great songs on there. Good quality sound. Going to order more of his albums. Good music.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with Jay Kay!, 23 Mar 2014
I adore Jamiroquai. I am probably one of his first ever fan! I have been listening to his music since 1996 when other people thought a was mad. If you a new to his style of music, this is definitely his best album. If you are looking for something to collect, then this is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jamiroquai CD, 6 Mar 2014
Very enjoyable CD, I shall buy more of Jamiroquai's CDs now I've heard this. I wasn't a fan of his before I am now.

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, 1 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 15 Dec 2013
I was very surprised by the diversity of musical styles, and especially one of best backing bands I have heard since The Blockheads. Excellent for bass line ideas if you play one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 8 Oct 2013
Great album and tracks. Hope to see his live one day. Well worth a listen if you like the Wee Man in The Big Hat!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great album you'll love., 29 Aug 2013
A great compilation album, and it's one of my favourites. This CD has some of their best and most listened to hits. If you're a Jamiroquai fan, you'll love this album.