5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great purchase. These are £130 in shops. I also dropped them at a festival someone stood on them i picked them up and. Bent them back any other sunglasses would not of done that and broke !
Published 16 months ago by Chris Dunkin

1.0 out of 5 stars Tacky and cheap
Tacky and cheap. Suitable for users with more money than sense.
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Glasses, 4 July 2012
Firstly if you are contemplating these glasses (or any RayBan) glasses, and haven't tried them on, go to the UK RayBan site and use their virtual mirror, both funny and also excellent at giving you an idea how they will look on you - as long as you have a webcam.

This review is for the gunmetal framed silver/smoked mirror, polarised lenses.

Absolutely flawless quality, excellent glasses. I am extremely pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality sunglasses!, 25 July 2014
I say Ray-Ban I say class; this model definitely caught my eye. If you wonder how these will look on you try their virtual mirror. The recipient was gobsmacked when he tried them on!! Prompt delivery ( 2 days after I placed the order) and for £69 I think I found a good bargain. I will definitely buy again from this seller in the future as I'm hoping to replace my old ray bans too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Ban Glasses, 22 Mar 2011
Very prompt delivery, product quality fantastic good looking glasses, excellant price. Thank you for a good all round sevice will use Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Ray-Ban Men's Sunglasses Top Bar (Eyewear)
A Very stylish pair of sunglasses with all the quality you would expect from Ray-Ban!

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable RayBans, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Ray-Ban Men's Sunglasses Top Bar (Eyewear)
Decent sunglasses are JUST SO EXPENSIVE, so I was delighted to find these excellent RayBans for under £80. I had the same model before but I lost them; so I know this is a very comfortable and stylish pair. The protective case is HORRIBLE but I have just thrown that away and ordered on eof these: X-Loop Sunglasses Case

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the nicer pairs out of the current styles., 26 Jun 2014
Nice pair. . For slightly mature taste. Had that 70s young mafioso look, yet understatedly modern. I like it and worth the price. (89 with shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service!, 2 Aug 2013
I ordered two pair of sunglasses, however only one arrived. I did send an email with some photos to proof the evidence. Just a couple of days later then, I received the second pair. Both arrived well wrapped and in good condition. I would definitely recommend and re-order soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray-Ban Glasses Review, 2 Nov 2014
These Ray-Ban glasses are simply brilliant. They look great, the fit is fine and they come with a cloth and carry case. I also saved quite a bit on these too. Really happy with them. A++.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfortable, 2 Aug 2014
Absolute bargain, really good looking glasses, I have always bought Oakleys however these RayBans stunning and very comfortable to wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›