5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I was very pleased with this purchase. The gold is solid with quite a good weight to it and the diamonds although small are very sparkly and seem of a good grade and quality. I took advantage of the Mothers Day offer of an extra £25 off, so I think I got quite a bargain. Delivery was very quick, taking only 1 working day. Highly recommend item and the service I received.
Published on 23 Mar 2012 by niando

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as sparkly as I thought
This is quite a nice ring but because the edges of the channel are matt rather than polished it wasn't as sparkly as I thought it would be so I sent it back.
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer