on 3 August 2012
Having previously bought the Ivory silk pillowcase I was so impressed I wanted another one (so I didn't have to revert to non-silk while it was being washed) and ended up buying both the chocolate and the black.

The Silk pillowcase is very comfortable.
Although machine washable I hand wash them as they're quick and easy to wash by hand (and I don't want to do a whole machine wash at 30°C for one item).

The pillowcase itself is large by pillow standards but the extra just tucks under the pillow. The closure is the standard pillowcase design with a slot and overlapping top so the pillowcase can be used on either side (I have an asymmetrically shaped pillow so sometimes want to turn the pillow over)

One of the other reviewers commented on ironing the pillowcase. It hadn't occurred to me to iron it. If you hang it flat to dry after washing; the wrinkles pretty much fall out of it.
on 25 October 2011
I bought the ivory silk pillow case earlier and find that my complexion is less dry and I don t wake up to find bits of broken hair on my pillow case,which I did with a cotton pillow case. Loved it so much I m buying another one!
Excellent service as well- both pillow cases arrived long before their due date and were neatly packaged.Pricey but lovely!
on 2 February 2011
purchased as a luxury item for my skin and hair but, so far, no magic has happened. my skin and hair are still dry. maybe, the benefits take time to manifest. even at half rrp, still very expensive.
on 31 October 2010
The pillowcase is very nice and the delivery was just perfect, it arrived before than expected! It a lovely feeling sleeping on it, I wish I would have bought before
on 13 June 2013
Excellent product, no more bed head and skin looks much better. Would recommend this product and very quick delivery and would consider buying more in the future.
on 28 June 2013
My sister used to say that my face looked like a creased paper bag in the mornings. Not any more! It would be difficult to go back to cotton ones now.
on 12 June 2011
Arrived very promptly and perfect for the job .. as needed a silk pillowcase whilst undergoing chemo. Doesn't iron too well though.
on 13 August 2013
I am really please with this product have had silk pillows in the past this is one of the best ones
on 9 February 2014
I always purchase my silk pillows from JASMINE SILK as they really help with dry skin/hair, One of my pillows came out a little rough in the wash which was very rare and they immediately sent me a new one- perfect customer service.

Will continue to use them in the future! Thank you so much.
on 13 January 2015
i love this pillowcase very nice and smooth feel but it is only one pillowcase in the pack, it is very pricey. it looks very odd using only one brown colour pillowcase and the other colour pillowcases in the king size bed. i would give five stars if they are two pair in the pack.