5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rebounder ive seen in a while!
Well when i got this it cost me 85gbp and it was worth every pound. Love it!
I know a few people that have cheaper ones and im going to tell you now - dont buy a cheap one they make some amout of noise and the spings brake all the time.
Why this one --

Published on 8 Jun 2012 by Whitehawk

3.0 out of 5 stars REBOUNDER
I had just hoped that it really would have been quieter. It was quite for the first 5 minutes and then became squeeky quite quickly. Also the little rubber bits that cover the sharp metal edges, just fall off. Finally not all the legs to do stay folded in. It is nice and bouncy though!!!
Published 16 months ago by Andrea Groves

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Rebounder ive seen in a while!, 8 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
Well when i got this it cost me 85gbp and it was worth every pound. Love it!
Why this one --

- First of it has 6 legs this is a must for one of these the ones with 4 legs just are not as good - look on youtube you will see what i mean,

- then there is noise, this is very good ive only had it a few weeks now (and i will update this later) but so far its the lest noise ive heard out of a rebounder, im very happy with it as you can see

- the springs on this are very stong and i dont seem them braking any time soon (or ever for that matter), also it has great pads on the legs so wooden floors are safe etc:D

small points is the rebounder has tiny black caps on the spring parts however they fall off from time to time, this dose not matter i dont think they are not there for safty and only for looks. this point really does not matter but i though it should be said.

Over all if you looking for a rebounder dont buy a cheep one as a while down the line its going to let you down, go with something that is stong and well made, and i have to say this is one of the good ones,dont only go on price ive seen a few on amazon for around 60-70gbp to only 4-5 legs stay away from them! there crap you want 6 legs on it! :D

and a BTW point - if you get any rebounder make sure you ware your runners as this way you dont slip on it (much safer)

Well best of luck with all your rebounding peeps :)

5.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 12 Dec 2010
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
This product used to retail at about eighty pounds which was just a bit too much for me but got it on Amazon for a bargain price. Having used it over the last few weeks I would actually say it is well worth the eighty quid. A very sturdy piece of equipment which you can use for a gentle aerobic workout or something more energetic. Foldaway legs are a godsend for me as I can just slide it under the bed and out of the way. Was looking for a reason not to give it 5 stars but I can't fault it really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitness mad studio pro rebounder 40i inch, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
I bought this item with regards to slowly building up my fitness and selected this item having read the reviews about the cheaper versions. My trampoline was easy to assemble, is firm and sturdy and great to use! Even the kids have used it. If you are looking for a good value high quality exercise trampoline then this is the one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PIECE OF EQUIPMENT., 3 Jun 2014
Where to start.

I had just returned from a holiday and had observed all the Rebounder classes in the local Gymnasium. The classes looked so much fun and everybody looked to be enjoying the workouts. I have been aware of the fitness classes using the equipment for a few years now but had never tried it out for myself.

I decide to buy the Rebounder after doing some research and found it for sale on Amazon cheaper that anywhere else on the internet. The Rebounder arrived packaged absolutely perfectly and the delivery was very quick.

I have to state that I have been training for 35 years and have trained at professional levels and own my own gym with full commercial professional equipment. I rate this product as good as any other piece of equipment in my gym that is for full commercial professional use.

It is of solid construction and engineered to a perfect user design. It is just absolutely perfect. I would go as far as to say that it is probably the best piece of equipment for the price I have ever purchased. It is heavy enough to be completely stable when used but easy enough to be moved and stored. I store mine up against the wall on hooks. The legs can fold for storage but have never had to fold them down since I bought it.

I have used the Rebounder every single day since I bought it. I have not missed a day and I still love using it. No novelty factor about having a new piece of equipment and then it being stored in the corner to gather dust.

The benefits of using the Rebouner are that you can work at a high, medium or low level of intensity for your workout and there is negligible impact upon your joints. You can use exercise bands or dumbbells while following workouts on-line.

My own personal preference is using WITHOUT wearing my training or running shoes. Just wear sports socks. It adds great stability and fantastic strength to your knees, quads, calves and hips without impact strain and injury.

Watch some of the hundreds of Work Out Videos on line. Just search Rebounder Exercise Workouts on line. You can make your workouts nice and gentle or very intense. You can sprint on the spot and your full body is working and get the added benefit of exercising your core muscles as they stabilise you on the Rebounder.

I fully recommend this piece of equipment and believe that you will not be disappointed with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 15 Sep 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
i got the product on Saturday, within 2 days of ordering a free normal delivery (!). Assembling took about 5 minutes and when i tried it, it was completely silent.The legs can bend inwards so storing is not an issue. Perfect for working out in the morning! All in all amazing product, amazing delivery and service and I will definitely recommend this to everybody!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy cheap rebounders when such good quality available at such a reasonable price, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
I'm writing this review after a month of use, My brother started rebounding after reading reviews and benefits he was obese that time about 3 months back, and as everyone does started with cheapest quality rebounder and got a bad back pain within a Month, then I said him to wait until we recieve a better branded rebounder, I looked at Amazon.com then Amazon.co.uk, The specification Spring quality and user weight of this Fitness MD PRO impressed me and I decided to order it, Because I live in in India I had to pay customes shipping charges and I expent abot 142 Pounds For this Rebounder, But after a Month I don't feel any regrett for this, Because My brother is using it very effectively his stamina is improving every day he is losing excess fat and getting in better shape, He has no longer the bad back ache, This rebounder does what it claim, Rebounding is really a better exercise then walking but only when done on a quality rebounder like this! Also Thanks to Amazon for shipping it Internationally!

3.0 out of 5 stars REBOUNDER, 15 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job!, 17 Jan 2013
Julybee (Carmarthen, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
Doesn't need assembling, just unfolding, and it's strong (I'm no lightweight), bouncy, and folds away. Perfect! I use it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice bouncy sturdy fun trampoline at good price, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
Just received mine after spending hours sizing them all up and not being able to decide which one to choose,, so many out there and a lot of reviews were not very helpful.who wants to hear about peoples delivery problems in their reviews as well.... Ok so ill start,,, I wanted bouncy and yes its got a nice bounce to it.actually noticed it gets slightly more bouncy as you use it.sturdy yes its sturdy I was really scared at first bouncing about on it but held my weight and after a thorough check on springs, legs etc seems to be holding its own.when you first use it set it up somewhere near to something you can use to steady your balance,,, you will need it haha,, easy to set up, no screwing legs into place,, you just lock them into position...easypeasy,,..so in a nutshell got bounce sturdy easy to store as well, and if you are lucky like me you will find it 15 pounds cheaper on amazon warehouse deals,, was described as used good condition and in fact it was brand new with a bit of damage to the packing,,, oh and its a nice safe bounce about size too...go for it,, or the next good choice costs about 150 pounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 15 Aug 2011
This review is from: Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch (Sports)
I decided to buy this for my children to jump on rather than a junior trampoline which by all the reviews I have read is a tricky and painful affair to assemble. I love this trampoline, it comes ready assembled and its easily stored away and it doesn't move or creak as you jump. It's exactly as described and I am very happy I got it for a discounted price. I am not sure if it will help me lose weight but so far its helping with getting the kids nice and tired for bed :) Highly recommend.

Fitness-Mad Studio Pro Rebounder - 40 Inch