on 5 December 2014
Very good customer service.100** rating.arrived very quickly.
Product is exactly what it says.the outside box that comes with the item looks cheap,not the telephone box.i would takeit out of the box to gift it.
I liked it very much.even with postage it would still be cheaper compared to other sellers.and again the seller service is very good.i bought 10 of these and would buy more for gifting.
review image review image
on 17 January 2014
wish I had ordered more than one, when it arrived I was impressed, it exceeded my expectations.
even the door opens, no telephone inside though, only joking, fantastic value.
on 15 November 2012
what a marvelous bargain must be one of the best i have had - its such a sturdy little phone box- the door opens even ! dont think you could do better buy it now ! you will love it
on 27 February 2013
good toy to gieve to my brother in portugal he will love it and is in metal so is resistant
on 22 August 2015
Good ítem to gift to kids or adults as well to remember of you of this beautiful country. Good Material, stronge plastic. Door is not open like that picture. I give 5 stars because I consider this gift is like perfect that I was looking for. I hope that my review is well for help you!! Highly recommendable!! :)
on 4 December 2014
got these for my nephew's for christmas, so they can play with them and there car set
and train. also idea if people like the british phone box, as a reminder of the old times.
good price, delivered on time, happy with product.
on 30 June 2015
Nice quality (actually a sharpener - which wasn't clear when I purchased). Petite and die cast so long-lasting. Door opens....Telephone signs are stickers. I'm sure recipient will be happy so all in all a good purchase.
on 2 February 2016
VERY poor quality, the stickers are falling off when received. I recently went to London, and the ones they sell (even at the more expensive "touristy" shops are loads better than this.
on 28 March 2014
maybe it was my fault but I didnt realise just how small it was, pretty useless , but very cheap so didnt waste too much coin
on 24 May 2013
the packaging was good but the product was tinny that's all I would say,. Unfortunately, bit Disappointed with this product!