Colour: Black|Change

on 10 October 2012
I have bought quite a few of these red enamel items from Premiere Housewares for my new kitchen. It looks very attractive but I'm not sure it keeps the loose biscuits as fresh as it should. Maybe leaving the biscuits in their packets might remedy this?
on 31 July 2013
I bought this for my sister as a house-warming gift and she's very pleased with it.

The size is spot on - fitting a lot of biscuits in, it looks sleek and stylish, plus has a good weight to it - you know that if you were to drop it, it probably wouldn't suffer any damage.
The quality is as expected, excellent like the rest of the set which I already bought, excellent quality and a perfect match. Thinking of completing the set with bread bin. Well impressed.
on 4 June 2014
I thought this canister would be too big but it turned out to be just the right size it keeps the buscuits nice and fresh and is pleasant to look at
on 30 May 2014
I have not been impressed by this biscuit tin because it does not keep biscuit fresh for more than 2. Days, it is therefore not fit for purpose. I found Prime to be very unhelpful and will not be using their service again

As it stands I have a biscuit tin if anyone would like it FREE of course but I would have to charge for delivery
on 30 December 2014
High quality item which complements my kitchen items. Delighted with both the biscuit canister and matching salt & pepper pots.
on 27 February 2015
It's very nice and I shall keep it, but it is smaller than I thought it would be. Still you can get a packet of biscuits in there and it'll go really well in my new kitchen when it's finished!
on 8 June 2014
Purchased to go with the matching kitchen set that I purchased earlier in the year.. Very satisfied with service and packaging.
on 6 November 2014
Vary small for a biscuit tin, would not recommend, too expensive to return so kept it and using for penne pasta
on 7 September 2015
I already have the Tea, coffee and sugar canisters in the same design so I thought it would be nice to match the biscuit barrel. However the word "Biscuits" has started to wear off after only a few weeks of use. I have had the other canisters for over 3 years and the words are still perfect. That is my reason for only 3 stars.
Arrived in time and well packaged.