on 24 August 2013
I felt like I was taking a chance on buying this extension as it doesn't say in the description whether it fits the Easy Fit Plus Deluxe gate but it does.

Manual says: For use with the following Lindam Safety Gates: Sure Shut Axis / Sure Shut Porte / Sure Shut Securus / Sure Shut Orto / Sure Shut Deco / Sure Shut PushLoc / Easy Fit Plus Deluxe.
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2009
Absolutely perfect but just as you would expect from this company, we have 3 of their child gates, needed the extension for the top of the stairs and this created a perfect fit.
on 30 May 2013
I have the Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate and it doesn't fit my gate! Now the price to return it will be higher then the extension itself.
on 2 November 2014
I have 3 types of Lindam safety gates and this is not compatible with any of them. Check on Lindam website before you buy to see if it will attach to your safety gate first, I wish I did.

This is not universal.
on 14 February 2013
I bought this as it claims to be universal but its not, so now I'm stuck with it as it would be just as much as it cost to post it back very disappointing!.
on 24 October 2011
Perfectly okay add on, I just wish they manufactured a wider gate, I had to buy two extensions, making my £18 gate about £50.
on 12 August 2011
I have a standard sized staircase, which the lindam stairgate doesn't fit. I bought the gates for my parents too for when they have the grandkids and it doesn't fit their stairs either ... maybe lindam should reacquaint themselves with the sizes of staircases and plan accordingly ...

Regardless, the extensions do the job, making a too small gate fit my stairs. It's an extra expense I could have done without having already bought four gates - these extensions are about the same price I paid for each gate, which essentially doubled the price I thought I would have to pay in the beginning.

If I was buying again I'd look into alternative brands and buy a stairgate that fit in the first place. But if, like me, you have the gate and it doesn't fit, then these extensions should do the job.
on 8 June 2011
Should be simple to fit two extensions to standard gate. No. Three of the bungs came out easily. The fourth stuck. The way to avoid a cut hand and shouting at the thing is to find a length of bamboo and push it out from the other end.
on 25 September 2014
The main issue is that the product is called "Universal Extension" only to find that it does not fit all of Lindam's stair gates. It had to go back. Well done to Amazon for a very good response to my complaint.
on 30 November 2015
14cm extensions x2. Ideal for what is needed. Fits the Lindam deluxe hate with no real issues. Needs a lot of force to join using the plastic mouldings provided but apart from that ideal.
review image