5.0 out of 5 stars very useful
Was looking for something reasonably solid for storage and this fitted the bill. Even managed to put it together without much hassle, and if I can do it anyone can. Ideal for the job at a good price.
Published on 24 July 2012 by Pat

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong but Wobbly
I purchased these shelves to place a couple of servers on and a printer, with them being able to hold 20 kg per shelf they seemed like the ideal solution to what would otherwise be a very expensive rackmount frame.

Published 21 months ago by Octet

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong but Wobbly, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK

The shelves feel strong and appear to be made of a very strong plastic, and I would trust them to support the 20 kg however they are very wobbly, and you certainly need to distribute the weight carefully. I didn't dare place the servers on them and instead used them as a general tool shelf for boxes of cable.

If you buy them, ensure you only point light weight stuff on the top, and the heavy stuff on the bottom to help distribute weight, fine for a storage but not for anything that you would want to be dropped if they did end up falling over!

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 24 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought 3 more, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
Not the sturdiest of shelves, but I guessed that when I saw the price of them. I bought them to give storage space in the cupboard under the stairs and for the shed. Ideal. Very simple to assemble and sure enough when laden so long as they are not overburdened. Only one regret. I now realise I could have gone one size bigger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the money, 27 May 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
Very easy to assemble, literally just push together !. Fine for a shed or storage area - I maybe wouldn't load anything too heavy on it, but for £16, you get what you pay for !

5.0 out of 5 stars shelving unit, 12 Sep 2013
ANN HOAD (MARLOW, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
quite sturdy and easy to click together in no time at all - good quality for the price and even holds all my paint tins with no buckling of the shelves

4.0 out of 5 stars New garage, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
I wish I had found them earlier before I had erected shelves in the garage.They could be a little better with brackets to fix them to the wall. A very good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but glad it wasn't more expensive, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
Easy to assemble, not too big so fits easily in small garage, but the feet don't fit neatly: 3 are faultless, but the 4th one won't go in so I have a wonky unit, and had to compensate using cardboard. I had to cut off some bits of plastics that remain after the moulding process, so finish at the places where the assembly needs to be done is not perfect. Any visible part looks well finished though. Maybe I just got unlucky with my pack, and for the price, I put up with using cardboard to make up for the missing centimeters...

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
have 2 of then and now getting a 3rd one to creat a corner, so easy to put together and very strong for what they are, great value too

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful !, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
The shelves are easy to construct and using them has made my garage a lot more tidy - generally a good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great simple shelving, 6 Nov 2014
This review is from: 4 TIER BLACK PLASTIC SHELVING UNIT STORAGE SHELVES RACK
good stable shelving. It holds a lot more than I expected. I am going to buy more form the same company.
They look good, but they are black plastic, more book storage than for design statements.

They are very easy to put together. It took me 3 minutes, but I could not put the feet on, which does not matter to me or the top caps, which also does not matter as I can not see the top of the shelves. Neither the tops or the feet are needed to keep it stable.

The feet would give about 2 inches more height, but not enough to give any more storage, just enough to let dust under the shelves.