4.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Aquadraw Mats

Published on 18 May 2010 by C. Groves

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on the child, 18 May 2010
C. Groves (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
These mats are good but it does really depend on the child. The pictures on these are great but my 2 and a half year old is not at all interested in doing the 'colouring in' with the water pen. He wants me to do it and then is happy to look at the pictures. Since the pictures then fade quite quickly as they dry, he finds this a little frustrating. They certainly do what they say on the tin and create no mess at all but do not keep my little one occupied or amused.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Aquadraw Mats, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
I bought this particular one as a gift for a friends 2 year old son, I have had other ones before for my daughter I originally bought them when she was 18 months old (Age appropiate on Box) to keep her occupied on holiday I did find she lost interest quite quickly but I found as she got older she loved them as she was creating something rather than just scribbling on a page or getting upset because she was going over the lines in colouring books. I would say the best age is around 2 1/2 years old she is now 4 and still often gets them out to play with as she likes to create the characters even though she is now enjoying colouring books too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
Quick delivery. Well packaged. Little girl loves doing them, and best of all no mess, pen is only a small one so have to refill it often but we have a large pen anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars tomy aquadraw mini mat disney cars, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
Very pleased with this item and the hand-eye skill development it provides. Good for developing concentration and stimulating creativity without mess or fuss.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
The sheets are a little flimsey and you have to be careful not to get too much water on at once (e.g. if the pen leaks) as it then doesn't dry properly. Other than that not a bad idea to pass the time on a plane as we did.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 yr old nephew loved it!, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 2 (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 3 year old nephew, he gets exceptionally frustrated that when he colours it is not neat and within the lines so this was the perfect solution for him whilst he masters pen control, a fab gift!