4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling!
Bought this to keep my 2-yr-old amused on the Eurostar! Did the job perfectly! Nice and small to slip into a bag with no worries about ink going everywhere! I've since bought some more of these for party prizes.
Published on 22 July 2009 by Mrs. P. French

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy
Published on 27 July 2010 by Sarah Stigzelius

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling!, 22 July 2009
Mrs. P. French "Cruiser" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 27 July 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
As mentioned in previous reviews the mini mats are very thin and flimsy - a bit like paper and because of this I am not sure how long they will last. We plan to take them on holiday with us to Italy and so I presume they will just last this holiday. We have the big aqua draw and you can't compare the quality of the big aqua draw to these. Hopefully they will do the job of keeping the children entertained for short bursts of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney cars Tomy AquaDraw, 15 April 2010
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
A fun activity that can be used over and over. Kept a lively 3 year old very busy on and off all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
Both my kids love these aqua mini mats. They are great for getting them to strengthen their hands for writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present...., 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
Bought as a present for my twin nephews, on a recommendation, they loved it and kept them quiet for ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomy Aquadraw mini mat cars 1, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
Just about right for my 3 year old grandson, colours are important to him right now at his stage of development

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
We bought these for my son to use on the aeroplane to keep him amused and they worked wonders. He's an avid cars fan so he was thrilled to see the characters appear. They fade away quickly or dry for easy storage and I thought they were good for developing his fine motor control skills. A good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 23 Jun 2011
C. bennett - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
had high hopes as my boys love disney cars. nothing wrong with it, but quite small, and the pens run out of water in knowtime. and boys got bored. aqua mats got chucked in there toy box. they prefer disney car/top gear actual books to look at etc

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic Painting, 12 Sep 2010
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
When I showed this to my Grandson, he wasn't really interested at first, then once he realised what happened when he used the water pen, it got his attention, but not for long. He didn't really bother with it the whole weekend. I was a bit disappointed with his reaction - it wasn't for him, even though it magically conjured one os his favourite characters

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1 (Toy)
brilliant grandsons played for ages!