5.0 out of 5 stars songs of sodor
My sons aged 9 and 4 are Thomas the tank engine addicts and adore this dvd. The older one is autistic and knows most of the songs by heart, but enjoys reading the lyrics on screen for the ones he's unsure of - needless to say he knows them now!
Published on 1 Aug 2009 by Fourboyos

2.0 out of 5 stars Track listing
This is a long running, good quality DVD which arrived promptly so maybe I'm not being fair, but I thought I read ALL the songs were on it. Our sons personal favorites 'Never Never Give Up', 'Accidents Happen' and 'Troublesome Trucks' are not on it. Here is the track listing;

Published 17 months ago by Chezza

5.0 out of 5 stars songs of sodor, 1 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!, 31 July 2009
C. Herczeg "Jacksmum" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
At last...a dvd with just the songs on it. I have searched for such a product for ages as my 2 year old loves the songs. I used to have to sit him in front of the computer on the Thomas website so he could watch them and risk him flicking the keys off the keyboard....which he finally succeeded in doing!! This is a brilliant dvd and Jack utterly loves it. He likes to watch it after he has had a bath wrapped up in his Thomas towel and tell me all the train names..he's just really beginning to talk. But adults beware.....you WILL find yourself humming the songs and embarrass yourself in front of your friends as they discover you are word perfect in ALL the songs!! All in all money extremely well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas songs from sodor, 16 Nov 2009
L. Wylie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
A great DVD which my 4 yr old and 2 yr old love and are happy to sing along to and jump around. The songs will end up going round and round in your head too though!

2.0 out of 5 stars Track listing, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)

Roll Call song, Busy, Trying, Together, Brave, Night and Day, Party Time, Pride, Every Day's a special Day, Sharing Togetherness, Doing It Right, Favorite Place, Harold, Navigation, Old and New, Responsibility, Strength and Roll Call Rap.

Hope your favorites are here, if so, indulge and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars First DVD bought for my son, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
My 20 month old son loves this. As soon as its put on, he stands in front of he tv and doesn't move! It was a bargain for something he enjoys so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't live without it!, 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Well, what can I say. My youngest grandson is 19 months old and has absolutely loved this DVD since he was about 14 months. We couldn't live without it in the car. Although my husband and I have the tunes on our minds for hours afterwards, we still sing along

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Nice to find a dvd with songs only, although my 2 yr old did not take to it as I expected her too, therefore has not been played that often

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh for Thomas, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
Another favourite for young ones. We all have to join in so everyone is happy. It's even a happy time in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin so am satisfied.Cant ask for more than that. Buy with confidence. Cant fault, 15 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy songs!!, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
My little boy loves this DVD fast moving and catchy songs I dare you not to sing along! Fast service and low price. Very happy with purchase.

Thomas & Friends - Songs From Sodor [DVD] [2009]