4.0 out of 5 stars the wiggles - you make me feel like dancing
Published on 19 Jun 2009 by Mrs. C. E. Boulton

3.0 out of 5 stars Less dancing & more wiggling please!
Being Avid wiggles fans (yes me included)we pre ordered this and were waiting for the postman to deliver and all eagerly sat down together to watch, and well lets just say it was an anti climax.
Having loved everything they've done previously I was dissapointed.
Published on 5 July 2009 by K. Cunningham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars the wiggles - you make me feel like dancing, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: The Wiggles - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
having already purchased pop goes the wiggles i looked hard and read all reviews on other wiggles dvds and in the end chose to take a chance on their newest offering. i ordered it before it was released and kept my fingers crossed. well, it has arrived, my 18mth old granddaughter loves it, she tries to copy them dancing, the dvd is very brightly coloured, and it keeps her occupied for quite some time. it makes a nice change from pop goes the wiggles.
in fact when she arrives im now greeted with "nan, dvd,dvd, nan,dvd,dvd " aaaah bless.
i highly recommend this dvd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Less dancing & more wiggling please!, 5 July 2009
Having loved everything they've done previously I was dissapointed.
There was too many routines featuring the proffesional dancers that went on far too long. Far too much ballet!
Having said that, when you watch something everyday (yes it's that bad) it eventually grows on you and currently our day wouldn't be the same without a bit of shimmy shaking and Dr knickerbocker (our favourites) we just forward past the cat and mouse ballet routines.
I've given it 3 because I'm warming to it. Had I done this the day it arrived it might have only got 1
Oh and check out those white teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic as usual, 29 Mar 2010
As usual, a fantastic DVD from the Wiggles. This is sheer entertainment for the whole family and is as enjoyable for adults as it is entertaining and educational for the children. It is an introduction to the arts for children without being stuffy. As a result of watching the Wiggles my 4 year old twins love ballet and are both having lessons and are about to start Irish dancing. My son says he wants to be a conductor and my daughter a dancer. I would thoroughly recommend to any parent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A winner, 29 Dec 2009
Mr. Michael J. Hadley (UK) - See all my reviews
Best production values of any Wiggles dvd I've seen so far. Good songs, lively choreography, lots of 'join-in' dancing and singing. Great for kids. And not unbearable for adults to see and hear again and again (and again)! One to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars god save the wiggles, 20 Oct 2009
this DVD is my life saver on tough days with my 20mnth old daughter.

She loves the Wiggles and this DVD especially. The only downside is that you find yourself with the really catchy tunes like Dr Knickerbocker & The Shimmy Shake running round your head in the middle of the day/night.

Well worth the money if you ever need time to get the housework/phone calls done. I found it to work everytime!!! Thsnk you The Wiggles !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 12 Oct 2009
A. Eckley - See all my reviews
My kids love it. It is full of music, ritmum and magic. They just enjoy each bit of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved this, 27 Aug 2009
Mrs. E. Boden (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this DVD for my 5 year old daughter after we saw the live show in York this year. She is a massive Wiggles fan and we have many DVDs.

She has watched this many times and loves to sing along and dance.

This is a very colourful DVD and will keep fans entertained for a long time. Well worth the purchase and we will be buying the next new release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2009
C. Isaacs "CDITAI" (UK) - See all my reviews
Yet another excellent DVD from the Wiggles. My son loves it along with all the others. I had bought it for him 2 weeks before we went to see them in concert and they played songs from this DVD as well as the old favourites. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is the first wiggles dvd I brought, 30 Aug 2013
This is the first wiggles dvd I brought for my 2year old grandson because he loves music and dancing!!! I have since brought more as he gets so much pleasure from them. I would recommend the wiggles to any young child that enjoys song and dance.

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes me feel like dancing, 10 July 2013
This DVD is really good. The production isn't super-slick but that makes me like it even more. The songs are great, my 2-year-old-son absolutely loves it and I still sing along even though I've now heard it hundreds of times. Love the Wiggles.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›