Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Learn more Learn More Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime

on 2 March 2016
Received this as a gift a while ago for when my son was old enough to take an interest in Thomas. Now he's old enough to want to watch DVDs and I'm getting bored of all the ones he has been watching I thought I would put this one on for him. I've only removed the cellophane tonight and there is no dvd disc in the case. As it was bought a while ago for me there isn't much I can do. Very disappointed!
on 9 January 2014
i chose this item for my grandson. He loves Thomas and has many other toys and bedding featuring Thomas. It was very reasonable and he is dancing as soon as the music comes on..Fantastic transaction with a very quick delivery..was really pleased with product.. Many thanx
on 28 August 2014
Grandsons seem to enjoy this DVD. It is the older style but they do not seem to mind. Choice of stories entertaining for little ones and even not so little ones.
on 29 August 2011
This dvd came to me in grea condition as my son is a big thomas fan he was so happy to get it and for the price it was well worth it. thanks
on 28 January 2013
Again my nephew adores Thomas and I bought him this as a change from the other Thomas Dvds we have at our house and he does really like it
on 4 February 2013
My son love Thomas the Tank Engine and watches this over and over again without getting bored which enables me to get on with my chores!
on 6 November 2014
As descibed, bought as a gift for my Grandson who loves it. Fast delivery. Thank you
on 9 February 2016
3 yr old loves this
on 27 March 2015
Very scratchd
on 22 September 2011
Definitely not the best episodes I've ever seen. I haven't even bought this, but I found out on Wikipedia that it was made by HIT Entertainment. However these are better ones by HIT. I would have given them two stars if it was just their ordinary darn silly things.

Typed by Tom's Daddy