4.0 out of 5 stars Not infinite... but just right!
I wasn't entirely sure what to expect from this film. It's not quite a chick-flick, and yet it doesn't really fall into the American Pie/Superbad field of comedy, either.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist is about a group of young people who have a crazy night out. Nick (played by Superbad and Juno star Michael Cera) and his band are playing a gig at a club,...
Published on 29 Jun 2009 by Lucy Felthouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Borefest
Really boring film.
Was not expecting it to be something that happens all in one night, so unbelievable. Bare in mind that these people are supposed to be in school, its just very unrealistic. The acting and characters are a load of crap also.
I don't normally write reviews but this film wasted over an hour of my evening and just want to save anyone else from...
Published 2 months ago by Sophie Kirkham

4.0 out of 5 stars Infinite, 22 July 2009
underthethumb (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Based on the novel of the same name by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, this film tells the story of one night in New York's indie music scene as Nick and Nora meet by chance while hunting for a mysterious secret gig.

It's difficult to categorize this film as it doesn't really fit into any of the pre-defined conventions. It's part love story and part adventure with some comedy thrown in. This all adds up to a very enjoyable film to watch that will stay with you for quite some time aftwewards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 10 July 2014
Brought for my daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good film, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free] (Blu-ray)
A good boy meets girl film, romantic in places with some comedy moments. It's become one of my favourite film to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nick and Norah's infinite playlist, 23 April 2014
Did what it said on the can really enjoyed the film will watch it over and over i am glad I bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a great film., 13 Mar 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Ok,

So I had never heard of it before let alone seen it. But Amazon kept recommending it to me so i bought it. It's been sat on my desk for months and just found the time to watch it and WOW, amazing, totally loved the relationship and the last 30mins of the film for me was the best part.

I wont give anything away. But trust me, £3 for this is amazing, this is better than some of the £12 DVD's I buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars good not great, 8 Mar 2014
Good movie but falls short of being great. A little stilted in places, and ex-girlfriend character a little unrealistic and implausible at times but overall worth a watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 3 Mar 2014
I like the 2 main cast members, Michael Cera and Kat Dennnings, and hoped that together they would be great, it was ok rather than great. The script and plot were not great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 3 Feb 2014
I watched this film once at a friends not paying much attention, the only reason I had watched it was for the Vampire Weekend song at the end. I decided to risk buying the DVD and I was not disappointed! The film is perfect for teens and the story line is individual aswell, definately recommend it :)!

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't bother, 18 Dec 2013
did not finish watching this movie as found it shallow and boring ,could not get engaged with it at all and just gave up half way

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 13 Dec 2013
I bought this for my brother who seems happy with it as I haven't heard otherwise. He considers himself to be a movie expert.

Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist [Blu-ray] [2009] [Region Free]