5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, Sooooo soft
Starting with what this isn't. If you're looking for a sleep mask that completely blocks out all light, doesn't touch your eyes, and stays clamped to your head no matter what, this is not the mask for you. Personally, I'm just looking for something that blocks out a reasonable amount of the ambient light to improve my sleep, and I don't mind the feel of the mask on my...
Published on 23 May 2009 by The Lardy Woman

3.0 out of 5 stars Great to start with ...
My wife teased me when this arrived -- soft and silky it is indeed, but that's why it's so darned comfortable. Your eyes will love you for it. The elasticated head band is not constricting so I hardly know I've got it on. Trouble is, that same elasticated head band is not adjustable and stretches like ... well ... like an elastic band, so after a few months of use it has...
Published on 10 July 2009 by Marcus Horatius

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be deceived by the picture!, 5 Jun 2010
S. Edwards "Simon" (Watford, Britain.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK (Personal Care)
This product is not, as good as the picture suggests. Please beware before buying.
I wear an eye mask like most I guess, who suffer from the light waking them up. I bought this one to replace an excellent, but worn out mask. After having read fairly good reviews for it, I was I confess very disappointed. The mask is thin and fairly small - it reminded me actually of those small masks you get given on some plane flights. The mask is not plump as the picture suggests and nor is it curved in any way for the face, so the fit is not great and some light does get in. The strap does not adjust and the elactic is thin. Chaps also beware. The silk strap has a crumpled, rather frilly appearance and is distinctly feminine! All in all definately not recommended - there are far better eye masks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and Blocks Light Effectively, 10 July 2009
Mr. Rui M. J. Viegas (Thetford (Norfolk), UK) - See all my reviews
This is awesome! As I work shifts, buying a good mask is a must...and this one is splendid! It is very soft and comfortable on the skin, causing no variation of skin temperature. Even having a long nose myself, I would say this mask blocks 95% of the light. I don't seem to be able to adjust the strap but its' supple elastic properties seems to be enough to keep the mask in place, even throughout the most agitated `siestas'. The price...fair! A good night sleep...priceless!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 18 Oct 2013
It's OK I suppose. It lets a bit of light in the bottom but only with eyes open.
Comfortable enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it other than the strap, 14 July 2010
It is so comfortable and blocks out all the light, found I have to put a couple of hair grips to keep it in place as I cannot find how you are supossed to adjust the strap as it states in the advert that it is adjustable? I would buy another as it is so gentle on your eyes, but an adjustable strap would be brilliant.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me, 1 Feb 2011
G. Smith (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
Yes, it's very soft and silky but the elastic isn't adjustable and was just too long for me so it just slid straight off. It simply didn't work. I've gone back to my old 'Design Go' mask which has a velcro adjustment. It's at least 2 years old and is still working better than this one. If I could have given it less than 1 star I would have done. Very disppointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the long haul., 29 Jan 2014
This was exactly what I needed for the flight over east.
Soft, cool and calming when you put it on and it doesn't get hot either.
The elastic is not too tight and fully adjustable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit loose fitting, 16 Oct 2013
The product is good quality, however, the fit is quite loose and falls down from my eyes. It can be adjusted tighter however the light comes in underneath. Delivery was good also 48 hours approx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Sep 2013
It cuts out the light and doesn't stain the pillows. The best sleeping mask I've had so far. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Aug 2013
This eye mask is excellent. I am an incredibly light sleeper, even a microscopic chink of light from curtains not drawn completely will wake me. However, with this mask I slept really undisturbed. Even after getting up to the loo put it back on and I soon dropped off again where as before wearing it I struggled and stayed awake. Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye mask, 21 July 2013
Good product.keeps out light.comfortable to wear.adjustable headband.did what it said it would.didnt make my forehead or face sweat either.highly recommended

‹ Previous | 1 2 338 | Next ›