5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Nice quality silk, arrived quickly. The best bit though is it stays on all night. Usually I find eye masks slip off during the night resulting in waking up with the dawn. It is so good to have a product that does what you expect it to.
Published on 24 July 2010 by Becky

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Purchased two of these, one for myself and one for a present, Very poor quality, they have gone all Mis-shapen! Would not make this purchase again.
Published 11 months ago by Bookie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 July 2010
Becky (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, Sooooo soft, 23 May 2009
Starting with what this isn't. If you're looking for a sleep mask that completely blocks out all light, doesn't touch your eyes, and stays clamped to your head no matter what, this is not the mask for you. Personally, I'm just looking for something that blocks out a reasonable amount of the ambient light to improve my sleep, and I don't mind the feel of the mask on my eyes. But I do have quite sensitive skin and this is the first mask I've owned that I haven't, sooner or later, reacted to and woken up looking like a panda. The silk is just lovely, a natural fibre, and really really soft. The elastic's not too tight - enough to stay on but not so much that it feels really clamped to your head. As a basic sleep mask this is the best I've found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky Slumber............., 8 Aug. 2009
Like a previous reviewer, I am male and have a need for daytime sleeping, and frankly I wish I had found this sooner.

It is extremely comfortableto wear, the elastic is gentle but strong enough to hold on despite my being pretty restless as a sleeper. I also have a large hat size and they cope perfectly with that too. There is no pinching feeling even after wearing them all through my sleep.

I have a sleep disorder, and whilst these don't cure it they help me ENORMOUSLY to get sleep in the daylight hours which I need in order to cope with daily living. (I have Fibromyalgia and suffer non-restorative sleep and need to sleep through into the daytime every day, I also have light sensitive issues that causes pain without a mask.)

My quality of life has improved quite noticably becuase of improved daylight sleeping using this mask.

I realise it may not be such an 'epiphany' for many others, but even if I were not multi-disabled I would benefit from not having to face the bright sun in the mornings long before rising from bed. This is far cheaper than full blackout curtains and blinds, and portable too so you get the blackout in any room you choose.

I disagree with the reviewer who says this does not block out all light, because it does for me. It is utterly black when wearing the mask, and the mask has my familys 'big 'KONK' to deal with.

I can not fault this for comfort nor effectiveness in any way whatsoever. So much so that my 6yr old son now has become jealous and wants one as he now sees both Mum and Dad wearing this mask. Mum uses it to try and help relieve migraines, so as a result I just bought another one for her too.

An absolute must for a few quid considering the improvemnt they make and how blisfully comfy they are.

Go ahead fellas, don't be shy, get that extra sleep you always wanted.

Fellow Fibromyalgia (FM) sufferers, you MUST buy this to aid your sleep, comforatbly and non-pharmacologically.

Regards

Baz

5.0 out of 5 stars Searching for the perfect sleeping mask? You've found it., 26 Jun. 2009
S. Grey (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Our bedroom is very bright in the mornings and I had been searching for an effective and comfortable eye mask for some time. That is until I discovered this little beauty!

Previous purchases taught me that the most expensive mask available on Amazon was extremely bulky, making lying side down on a pillow very uncomfortable - not to mention hot when it's warm weather. Whereas standard eye masks from pharmacies, supermarkets and airports had extremely tight elastic and were made of cheap manmade fabric, causing me to sweat profusely.

Being 100% silk (even the elastic is surrounded by ruffled silk), it should go without saying that this luxury eye mask feels extremely soft on the skin. It allows your skin to breathe and probably most importantly, blocks out all light.

So whether you want an effective sleep aid or a bit of luxury on your next long haul flight; I would say this is the perfect eye mask for the job.

Furthermore, the service from the seller Jasmine Silk is absolutely first class, taking delivery of the product the very next day on both occasions I have ordered (My wife made me order one for her.... and yes, I am a bloke writing this review, so it must be good!!)

This luxury product would be a bargain at 3 times the price. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 11 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and Blocks Light Effectively, 10 July 2009
Mr. Rui M. J. Viegas (Thetford (Norfolk), UK) - See all my reviews
This is awesome! As I work shifts, buying a good mask is a must...and this one is splendid! It is very soft and comfortable on the skin, causing no variation of skin temperature. Even having a long nose myself, I would say this mask blocks 95% of the light. I don't seem to be able to adjust the strap but its' supple elastic properties seems to be enough to keep the mask in place, even throughout the most agitated `siestas'. The price...fair! A good night sleep...priceless!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be deceived by the picture!, 5 Jun. 2010
S. Edwards "Simon" (Watford, Britain.) - See all my reviews
This product is not, as good as the picture suggests. Please beware before buying.
I wear an eye mask like most I guess, who suffer from the light waking them up. I bought this one to replace an excellent, but worn out mask. After having read fairly good reviews for it, I was I confess very disappointed. The mask is thin and fairly small - it reminded me actually of those small masks you get given on some plane flights. The mask is not plump as the picture suggests and nor is it curved in any way for the face, so the fit is not great and some light does get in. The strap does not adjust and the elactic is thin. Chaps also beware. The silk strap has a crumpled, rather frilly appearance and is distinctly feminine! All in all definately not recommended - there are far better eye masks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 29 Aug. 2012
This item is well made and feels good.
I have had other eye masks in the past and this is a lot better than any of the other products I have bought.
I use this to help block out the light during the day, as I work nights.
You get a small amount of light coming in from the bottom, but this happens on most eye masks.
The item does not allow any light to pass through it.
The adjustable elastic strap is good quality and it firmly attached, it also keeps the item firmly attached to your face and does not come off during sleep.
The silk makes this feel a lot better than other eye masks and is very comfortable.
This is very good value for money and worthy of the 5 star rating

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, 8 May 2011
The mask is smaller than I expected, it will probably be OK for most women but for the majority of men it will be unsuitable.

I bought the mask because (like many others) I am being forced to work 24hr shifts, it's essential that we get enough quality sleep.

This sleep mask is made well enough but has some major design flaws, the elasticated cord is not adjustable, therefore if it's not a perfect fit the mask gets pulled against your eyes causing great discomfort giving no chance of getting any sleep.

Also, the mask coverage is not adequate (unless your head is small) allowing light in, that is worsened by the cord pulling too tight and the inability to adjust it (my head size is medium).

Overall, it's expensive, non-adjustable, and offers ineffective eye cover.

These issues have been pointed out by other reviewers but I decided to go with the majority of reviews , I was wrong to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep at last!, 21 Jun. 2012
Moominmama (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
For the past few weeks I have been waking up every morning at around 4am or 5am and feeling exhausted by mid afternoon. Of course, I know it's the light mornings and I should change my curtains. But I like my curtains, the window is huge and it would be expensive. I have an eye mask which is useless, cheap and falls off. There must be a better alternative I thought and searched around.

The Jasmine Silk eye mask arrived the very next day after ordering. I used it last night for the first time. Soft, comfortable and adjustable but best of all ..... I slept straight through uninterrupted til 7am. Bliss. Thank you, thank you, thank you! This product would be cheap at twice the price.