5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Nice quality silk, arrived quickly. The best bit though is it stays on all night. Usually I find eye masks slip off during the night resulting in waking up with the dawn. It is so good to have a product that does what you expect it to.
Published on 24 July 2010 by Becky

3.0 out of 5 stars Elastic doesn't stay tight
This mask feels lovely and soft, keeps the light out and fitted great at first although after a couple of weeks wearing it has slackened and keeps falling off :( Very dissapointing
Published on 27 Jun 2011 by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 July 2010
Becky (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - BLACK (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm, Sooooo soft, 23 May 2009
Starting with what this isn't. If you're looking for a sleep mask that completely blocks out all light, doesn't touch your eyes, and stays clamped to your head no matter what, this is not the mask for you. Personally, I'm just looking for something that blocks out a reasonable amount of the ambient light to improve my sleep, and I don't mind the feel of the mask on my eyes. But I do have quite sensitive skin and this is the first mask I've owned that I haven't, sooner or later, reacted to and woken up looking like a panda. The silk is just lovely, a natural fibre, and really really soft. The elastic's not too tight - enough to stay on but not so much that it feels really clamped to your head. As a basic sleep mask this is the best I've found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky Slumber............., 8 Aug 2009
Like a previous reviewer, I am male and have a need for daytime sleeping, and frankly I wish I had found this sooner.

It is extremely comfortableto wear, the elastic is gentle but strong enough to hold on despite my being pretty restless as a sleeper. I also have a large hat size and they cope perfectly with that too. There is no pinching feeling even after wearing them all through my sleep.

I have a sleep disorder, and whilst these don't cure it they help me ENORMOUSLY to get sleep in the daylight hours which I need in order to cope with daily living. (I have Fibromyalgia and suffer non-restorative sleep and need to sleep through into the daytime every day, I also have light sensitive issues that causes pain without a mask.)

My quality of life has improved quite noticably becuase of improved daylight sleeping using this mask.

I realise it may not be such an 'epiphany' for many others, but even if I were not multi-disabled I would benefit from not having to face the bright sun in the mornings long before rising from bed. This is far cheaper than full blackout curtains and blinds, and portable too so you get the blackout in any room you choose.

I disagree with the reviewer who says this does not block out all light, because it does for me. It is utterly black when wearing the mask, and the mask has my familys 'big 'KONK' to deal with.

I can not fault this for comfort nor effectiveness in any way whatsoever. So much so that my 6yr old son now has become jealous and wants one as he now sees both Mum and Dad wearing this mask. Mum uses it to try and help relieve migraines, so as a result I just bought another one for her too.

An absolute must for a few quid considering the improvemnt they make and how blisfully comfy they are.

Go ahead fellas, don't be shy, get that extra sleep you always wanted.

Fellow Fibromyalgia (FM) sufferers, you MUST buy this to aid your sleep, comforatbly and non-pharmacologically.

Regards

Baz

3.0 out of 5 stars Elastic doesn't stay tight, 27 Jun 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit loose fitting, 16 Oct 2013
The product is good quality, however, the fit is quite loose and falls down from my eyes. It can be adjusted tighter however the light comes in underneath. Delivery was good also 48 hours approx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Searching for the perfect sleeping mask? You've found it., 26 Jun 2009
S. Grey (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Our bedroom is very bright in the mornings and I had been searching for an effective and comfortable eye mask for some time. That is until I discovered this little beauty!

Previous purchases taught me that the most expensive mask available on Amazon was extremely bulky, making lying side down on a pillow very uncomfortable - not to mention hot when it's warm weather. Whereas standard eye masks from pharmacies, supermarkets and airports had extremely tight elastic and were made of cheap manmade fabric, causing me to sweat profusely.

Being 100% silk (even the elastic is surrounded by ruffled silk), it should go without saying that this luxury eye mask feels extremely soft on the skin. It allows your skin to breathe and probably most importantly, blocks out all light.

So whether you want an effective sleep aid or a bit of luxury on your next long haul flight; I would say this is the perfect eye mask for the job.

Furthermore, the service from the seller Jasmine Silk is absolutely first class, taking delivery of the product the very next day on both occasions I have ordered (My wife made me order one for her.... and yes, I am a bloke writing this review, so it must be good!!)

This luxury product would be a bargain at 3 times the price. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artificial Night time., 18 Jun 2012
Bought this as I am now on night shift. May as well throw my curtains away. It has an adjustable strap and gives complete darkness even when sleeping on your side, I woke up and thought I was blind the first day I used it, it's so comfortable I forgot it was there. Would recommend this to anyone who needs complete darkness to sleep. 2 Thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 9 April 2010
This eye mask is lovely and soft, does not change the temperature of your skin underneath it, and keeps out the light brilliantly. All in all I am very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and Blocks Light Effectively, 10 July 2009
Mr. Rui M. J. Viegas (Thetford (Norfolk), UK) - See all my reviews
This is awesome! As I work shifts, buying a good mask is a must...and this one is splendid! It is very soft and comfortable on the skin, causing no variation of skin temperature. Even having a long nose myself, I would say this mask blocks 95% of the light. I don't seem to be able to adjust the strap but its' supple elastic properties seems to be enough to keep the mask in place, even throughout the most agitated `siestas'. The price...fair! A good night sleep...priceless!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 18 Oct 2013
It's OK I suppose. It lets a bit of light in the bottom but only with eyes open.
Comfortable enough.