Size: 9-12 years|Colour Name: as seen|Change
Price:£29.99+ £9.07 shipping

on 3 April 2013
Sorry, apart from being very poor quality, my poor grandaughter could not wear the headpiece because it was so irratating and it was for her Fairy Tale Character venture in school. I have bought many things from Amazon but this item was of the poorest quality.
on 7 March 2013
I bought a medium sized costume for my soon-to-be 8 year old daughter to wear for World Book Day. It is made of very poor quality material, brushed nylon, and poorly sewn together. The neck is joined together at the back with a small piece of velcro. The back seam gapes right down to the waist. The tail is far too long and trails on the floor. The thread used to sew the seams is left uncut and hanging on the outside of the costume. The headpiece is rough inside, against the skin, and a little too tight. A poor quality product at an over inflated price. I would not recommend.
on 30 April 2015
It quite clearly states that this item is for 8-10 years old and it shows it worn by a child . However when I opened it the child must be the son of a giant as its massive . I haven't got time to send it back so I am going to have to have it altered . More cost on what was already an expensive costume .
I reckon it would fit a small adult . I am used to ordering costumes for show productions someone one needs to get their sizing right. Disappointed
on 4 August 2014
poor quality!!! Came away at the seems and the Main Malted everywhere!! if you have a child that suffers from allergies or eczema I would advise on this costume.
Although I had these problems when I contacted amazon there service was excellent and refunded my money back. ALWAYS purchase from AMAZON as you can trust them!
on 12 December 2013
This is very nice but just too small for my granddaughter. So I have ordered another larger size, ideal for her school play..
on 9 July 2013
Good size and fits 12 year old but material quite thin and fastening not very good. Looks good on the child bought for
on 29 April 2014
Brilliant quality for the money head dress a little tight but looks good and was comfortable for my daughter to wear
on 2 July 2014
Excellent costume for end of term party. Fast delivery. Overall, first class.
on 6 March 2015
What a hit! At first I thought it looked huge, but once on it looked great!
on 8 January 2015
Grandson was delighted with this gift. Delivered quickly too