on 17 June 2013
great for children! Chunky, colourful paintbrushes which are easy to clean and long lasting.

Bought for use in a nursery and do the job well.

I will re order when need replacing.

Thanks :)
on 5 April 2016
I ordered these a very long time ago and still use these today, the quality is excellent. My son uses these brushes for painting and he is quite harsh with the brush strokes but the bristles stay in tact.

The paint easily washes off and once the bristles are dry, they maintain their shape.
on 7 August 2011
I was surprised at the quality of these brushes given the very reasonable price. Not for serious artists obviously but excellent for starters and in a rather attractive pallette with gold inscription - look like the real deal.
I bought this set of 5 assorted size paintbrushes for our 5 year-old, who enjoys free-style painting on large sheets of paper. He also likes to practise “not going over the lines” in colouring books, and the three smaller brushes are ideal for this.

The brushes come with varying coloured wooden handles and the bristles are firmly anchored to the metal collars. They rinse out well and retain their shape after being left to dry. I tried to loosen the bristles from the brushes to test how well they were held, and I’m pleased to say that not a single hair came loose. The length of the bristles ranges from approximately 3.5cm on the big brush, 2.5cm on the next two down in size, 2cm for the next to smallest and 1.5cm for the smallest. The bigger brushes are perfect for painting large areas in a colouring book, or for freestyle art. Our youngster had a little difficulty controlling the two thinner brushes, so I snipped half the length off. Violà! He is now back to creating ‘treasures’ to stick on the doors.

It’s very hard to fault this paintbrush set; it is good value, with decent quality brushes and would be a lovely addition to any toy box/craft set.
on 20 November 2010
Nice brushes - Good quality soft bristles. A good range of individual sizes and shapes (of heads). I wish I had bought 2 packages now. Came through quickly once ordered.

NB. Because the handles are varnished/painted they don't get stained with paint like other untreated brush handles. The paint wipes of easily with a tissue.

All good.
on 31 January 2014
I bought these for a job I wanted to do & had intended to give the others to my Grandchildren, but they were so good I have kept them so that they can use them when they come to visit, delivery was fast, packaging was fine so no complaints from me.
on 19 September 2013
These arrived quickly and I am pleased with them. Perfect for my 3 year old as he can paint different thickness. Have used a couple of times and seem to wash well.
on 19 August 2013
It was part of a birthday present, both mother and daughter seemed very pleased and were going to take it on holiday, I do not know the result. I felt the pasting brush had been in a paste pot but I was able to scrape the dried past off.
on 21 March 2014
These brushes are one of the worst I've ever seen, my daughter used them once and the bristles already started to fray. It had ruined her drawing and I'll make sure she never uses this again. For me, it was impossible to get the watercolour out of it so overall, 1 star.

Don't waste your money on this, even for a child, it is unacceptable.
on 4 May 2015
These brushes are not as advertised. I did not get 5 assorted brushes with different heads, I got 5 identical brushes with different colour handles. Unfortunately, as my daughter had opened them, I can't send them back.