4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money
Published on 2 July 2012 by Amazon scouser

2.0 out of 5 stars The zip kept breaking while I was out and it ...
The zip kept breaking while I was out and it was too short so needed to wear shorts underneath.
Published 4 months ago by Jessica W.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for money, 2 July 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
This is a good outfit, which looks the part, particularly with the sleeve and leg guards. The medium is to fit 14-16, it fitted me fine - a size 14, anyone bigger though might have found it a snug fit. It's a bit short,and cut lowish around the chest, but nothing too risque. Quite good quality for the price. I bought it with a pocohontas wig, which finished the look off. Would recommend for a cheap and cheerful fancy dress outfit- better value than hiring I thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
Really good value for money, I'm a size 14 and it's a tad big on me but still fits fine. The dress is longer than it looks in the picture. Arm and leg things are great too! I'm wearing this for fresher's week so didn't want to spend too much money - best indian costume I've found

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
It was great. Just right for a fancy dress party. The sizing was spot on and very good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
For the price it's an absolutely gorgeous costume. I'm a size 12 and this fit me perfectly, so getting a size bigger than normally is something I would recommend. Headband sits pretty tight so I can't imagine I'll wear it all night, but other than that everything is spot on and I love it. WELL worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good costume, 14 Sept. 2014
Timmy (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
Very happy with this costume, was as expected. Length fine, came to my knees (I am 162cm), cleavage nice, leg and arm things not overly flattering but ok if you remember to tie properly. Feather fine although a bit tight and after a while left mark on forehead. I think for the price it is a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars great size not too risky, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
im a size 14 and it fitted perfect its not too short as a lot are but has side ties it you want to make it shorter, the arm and leg covers are perfect will fit any size legs or arms great product well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
It came a day early it looks great am a size 12 i got the size 14 to 16 and it fits me so anyone bigger would need the next size up cant wait to wear it now thank you x

5.0 out of 5 stars fancy dress., 25 May 2013
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
would recommend this product, you ask for a 14, you get a 14, quite comfortable to wear too. would recommend you buy accessories to go with it, brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Indian squaw outfit ideal for carnival.. We got ..., 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Indian Princess - Adult Costume Lady: Med (UK:14-16) (Toy)
Indian squaw outfit ideal for carnival..
We got 2 nd prize for our costumes n float... Plus got in papers..!

2.0 out of 5 stars The zip kept breaking while I was out and it ..., 2 Jan. 2015