Price:£2.99+ £2.95 shipping

on 23 October 2010
Good toy if looking for something "retro" but the postage is far more than the item itself so check it out locally before buying.
on 14 January 2013
No issue with the product got it on time and my kids like the kaleidoscope. Got a few things fron this store.
on 28 December 2012
I didn't think it was so small Not enough information on the item discreption. The dimension of the item should be written.
I ordered all item at one go and were delivered separately and offcourse postage charge separately. the end result I paid more postage then the items themselves.
on 16 November 2012
Receipient (an adult!)very well pleased with it as a gift. Well made product with long term use and pleasure envisaged. Would recommend purchase for inquisitive child or "young at heart" adult of any age!
on 17 November 2013
The product arrived promptly and I am over the moon with it. It will make a fabulous stocking filler for my little girl and I can't wait for her to see it. She is only a toddler but will love it.
on 16 November 2012
Check the product dimensions before purchase, I didn't! Was expecting something a little bit bigger. Still, nice little item which will keep my 2 year old happy. Hopefully.
on 9 December 2011
A lovely little stocking filler. Tin so durable, great for little hands. An old fashioned toy for todays children. It is small but I knew that before buying it.
on 23 December 2011
I purchased this as a gift, it is bright and colourful. While it has not been used yet, it is well presented and will give hours of amusement.
on 31 December 2014
Bought two of these for my 3 yr old granddaughters, great price and quality. May be a bit small for older children but ideal for toddlers
on 5 February 2012
really like it, even dad played about 5 minutes with it; takes me back to my own childhood and my daughters love it too.