4.0 out of 5 stars HM Forces fast pursuit battle tank
Published on 16 Nov 2009 by J. Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, but poor quality for the money
I am writing this review on behalf of my son. From his point of view he loves it. He is 6 and I'm sure he will get a lot of use out of it.
Published on 2 Aug 2009

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars HM Forces fast pursuit battle tank, 16 Nov 2009
J. Ryan "Itchy'n'scratchy" (Dublin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
This is a nice toy. I was hoping for a real tank, to crush the cars that illegally park in my parking space, but unfortunately this one is not up to the job. My son, however, thinks it is 'brilliant' because it has room for "2 of my guys" and it looks like a "real attack tank". He is 6 and gets immense fun from it. He has asked for a tank commander figure, but I note that there isn't any being made by HM forces. He was disappointed when I told him and he said that it (the tank) should have come with a small pair of binoculars and a tankmans hat or goggles or something.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, but poor quality for the money, 2 Aug 2009
A Kid's Review
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
From my point of view, the person who paid for it, it is very expensive for what it is. The quality isn't what it could be either. The hatches and container lids often come off and if the tank was in the hands of a ruff child things could easily break off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bits fall offf, 20 Aug 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
Bought this for my son, who is only three, but plays well with all his toys so we were not worried about the age range. This tank is expensive and plasticky and the bits fall off it easily - it doesnt run on the floor smoothly (and this was when my husband was playing with it). Thankfully we got this at a cheaper price and glad we never paid the full amount for it. Although it falls apart, it does look good and I'm hoping it will last for a while!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unpacking Challenges, 15 Dec 2009
A. A. Carruthers "Alison Carruthers" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
I recently purchased the HMS Armed Forces Tank for my son's 10th birthday. Just what he wanted. However, once the paper had come off, it took another 25 minutes to get the tank out of the packaging...screwdrivers required!

Aside from the unpacking challenges, my son thoroughly loves this toy and all the armed forces characters that come with it.

Have fun!

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive piece of Tat, 30 Dec 2009
V. Walker - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
I got this for my 6 year old. He played for it for all of 10 minutes before the missile got stuck so now it no longer shoots - and to be honest this was the only good feature on it. The rest is just like the basic tat that you can get from the Pound Shop - it's just a bit bigger. I would not recommend!!!! Save your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money..., 2 Nov 2011
P. M. "Blebla" (Lisów(PL)/Wigan(UK)) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
I think everything was said about this tank. It's large, it's fun, it's... waste of money tho. The main reason why is its durability. Some parts keep falling off. Sticks of the main gun that hold it to the turret broke after few weeks. Other mobile parts are far too easy to dismantle/loose/fall off. It's really great fun. My son loved it, still loves it, however I'm pretty sure I wouldn't buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tank, 22 July 2010
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
This item was purchased for my grandson who has had hours of fun with it and it is still in pristine condition. My grandson thinks that this tank is 'cool', I believe that this is the latest saying to mean that anything is very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, But Very Expensive., 19 Feb 2010
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
My sons love this toy. They are 3 and 5yrs...and fight over it. It's a nice tank with tracks that move. It's not fantastic quality for the money but isn't bad, if you know what I mean?
I do think for that price, it should come with a spare missile and/or a soldier?
Tanks with tracks that move are very hard to find, so in that repect it's a good buy.
My only complaint it that is so expensive....I will be buying another one & some soldiers.

5.0 out of 5 stars HM forces, 21 Jan 2011
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
I bought the HM Forces Battle Tank for my 10 year old grandson for Christmas. He is very happy with it. Before buying it I did read reviews saying it wasn't very durable. This may be so, but, up to date we've had no problems. On this basis I would recommend it for slightly older children

4.0 out of 5 stars HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank, 20 Dec 2010
S. Langdale - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: HM Armed Forces Fast Pursuit Battle Tank (Toy)
This was good value and exactly what was asked for by the recipient and led to hours of fun! Delivered in good time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›